Random good picture Not show
1. There's quite a chill in the air this morning.
2. The flag was aflutter in the air.
3. The winning captain held the trophy in the air.
4. There's a chill in the air this morning.
5. There was a sudden stillness in the air.
6. There was a slight chill in the air .
7. Birds fly in the air.
8. He was killed in the air crash.
9. Aircraft sometimes fuel while in the air.
10. There is quite a chill in the air today.
11. The birds are circling around in the air.
12. There are particles of dust in the air.
13. His feet stuck up in the air.
14. After the explosion dust was suspended in the air.
15. There's a feeling of spring in the air today.
16. Humidity means the amount of moisture in the air.
17. Birds fly high in the air.
18. Whether we go to Paris is in the air.
19. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
20. No trace of wings in the air, but I have been over.
21. A miasma of pollution hung in the air above Mexico City.
22. I have been building castles in the air with you.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. A blue wisp of cigarette smoke curled in the air.
24. He walked along briskly, twirling his cane in the air.
25. At least 20 people were killed in the air crash.
26. Drop the gun, put your hands in the air, and don't make any sudden movements.
27. There are all sorts of rumours in the air that dozens of people were dead in the fire.
28. The sand in the air reduced visibility to a hundred yards.
29. All the crowd cheered and threw their hats up in the air.
30. Instead of working hard at her lessons, Mary spends her time building a castle in the air.
More similar words: in the heat of, in the way, in that, in the end, in the past, in the way of, in the dark, in the open, in the main, in this case, in the world, in the least, in the case of, in the name of, in the future, in the event of, in the course of, in the shape of, in the long run, not in the least, in the distance, in the first place, air, hair, pair, stair, chair, by air, repair, fairly.