Random good picture Not show
1. The teacher asked her to hand out the worksheets.
2. One of my jobs was to hand out the prizes.
3. Pork-barrel politicians hand out rents to win votes and influence people.
4. He came forward with his hand out. "Mr and Mrs Selby?" he enquired.
5. He reached his hand out for the money.
6. Please hand out the reading materials to the students.
7. She held her hand out flat, to halt him.
8. Today the country's nationalists rule the roost and hand out the jobs.
9. He put his hand out formally, and Liza took it.
10. I rustled up a few helpers to hand out leaflets.
11. It is doubtful whether our resources will hand out for more than two or three days more.
12. She put her hand out and tried to touch her mother's arm.
13. Will you help me to hand out the materials for the lecture?
14. He put his hand out, touching his father's cheek.
15. Vern put his hand out this time.
16. As Nanna took Ruth by the hand out into the street,(sentencedict.com) the horse hitched to the coal cart shook its head.
17. Gabriel twisted his hand out of Lucie's grip and ran to shelter behind Garvey.
18. Everyone puts his hand out, from cabinet ministers to loan underwriters.
19. Mr Wright discovered that you can't hand out authority like luncheon vouchers.
20. He held his hand out and we shook, sealing an unspoken bargain.
21. The supermarket may hand out pretty green-and-white leaflets boasting its environmental concerns.
22. She stood transfixed, with one hand out, but her fingers failed to obey the command to take the proffered bag.
23. Putting a hand out for the clock, she found it was only a quarter to eight.
24. When she put her hand out, trying to rise, she skittled a row of bottles.
25. You might as well hand out syringes at computer labs.
26. Ash reached one hand out across the table and spilled my brandy into my lap.
27. This is your friend John, isn't it? And where does he hand out?
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. When he took a step closer toward me, I shot my hand out in warning.
29. After cutting the ribbon, he waded into the sand to hand out candy.
30. You hire a room above a pub or in a community centre and hand out invitations to all your friends.
More similar words: find out, in and out, send out, stand out, hand on, tremendous, hand over, hand in hand, do up, hold out, dough, double, washed out, weed out, no doubt, double up, spread out, random, and others, vendor, window, run down, abandon, kind of, off and on, double back, demand of, round off, turn down, endorse.