Random good picture Not show
1. In this article, the gingerol microencapsulation process by spray drying was studied, and the collected optimum conditions were obtained.
2. Gingerol, the active component in ginger, was extracted with supercritical fluid extraction-fractionation, and its solubility, UV absorption spectrum, antioxidation activity were studied.
3. The present invention discloses the application of gingerol oxime in preparing platelet aggregation inhibitor.
4. Furthermore, the cyclic Voltammetry curve of gingerol indicated that the reaction was half reversible process.
5. Ginger also contains an inflammation-fighting substance called gingerol , which may help reduce pain and improve function in people who have arthritis.
6. Continuous extraction of Essential oil and Gingerols from ging er by anodic stripping voltammetry and a new method for quantitative determination of Gingerol extracted were studied in this paper.
7. The result indicates that gingerol is of latent applied value on the study of novel natural multitarget antiemetic drugs.
8. The electrochemistry behaviors of gingerol were tested with differential pulse voltammetry and cyclic voltammetry in this article.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. The result indicated that there was no 6- gingerol but lots of other flavors in the liquid waste. This study has provided basis for the effective utilization of flavor in the alcohol liquid waste.
10. Microwave-assisted extraction of gingerol from ginger was studied. The main effect factors were discussed such as microwave power, irradiation time, the rate of solid and liquid and grinding degree.
11. Ginger gets its spicy flavor and thermogenic quality from its combination of two pungent compounds: gingerol and shogaol.
12. Charcoal of ginger component of the volatile oil has been destroyed, Gingerol compound reduced to trace.
13. Ginger flavor contains oleoresin and essential oils, the oleoresin mainly contains gingerols that the main components are gingerol and shogaol in it.
14. So using vanillin as a standard, we can determine gingerol content by colorimetry.
15. It revealed that under those combined conditions the lost gingerol...
More similar words: ginger, gingery, gingerly, ginger up, ginger ale, ginger beer, gingerbread, linger over, lay a finger on, gingerbread man, longeron, hanger-on, dangerous, sausage roll, dangerously, dog in the manger, be in danger of, dangerous area, a dog in the manger, floating exchange rate, dangerousness, dangerous cargo, dangerous goods, lingeringly, malingering, fingerling, ring finger, lingering, fingering, dangerous articles.