Random good picture Not show
1. The "new subjectivity" literature, which first appeared in FRG in the 1970s, is a literary phenomenon with its particular historical meanings.
2. Germany came back under the aegis of a new National Olympic Committee (NOC), that of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG). East German had also created a new NOC but did not send any athletes.
3. Olympic Committee (NOC), that of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG). East German had also created a new NOC but did not send any athletes.
4. This technique is developed on the basis of the Schaefer method (FRG) with the addition of a hydrogen extraction device to a conventional gas chromatography.
5. Chapter two discusses the FRG and the building of the common nuclear forces of NATO.
6. Based on the experiences in FRG, this article gives us some proposals to the ecological planning in China.
7. OCTOBER 29 — Despite lingering tensions, the FRG and the GDR agree that either side can rescue drowning victims in bordering rivers and canals.
8. NOVEMBER 11–12 — Three million East German citizens visit West Germany to look, shop, or visit with family and friends; some sought new lives in the FRG.
9. So it carry both academic and practical values to fully understand what role the FRG played in the development of NATO.
10. Being a member of NATO and in the front of the western-eastern face-off, the FRG was deeply involved in this confrontation.
11. Being a member of NATO and in the front of the western - eastern face-off , the FRG was deeply involved in this .
12. The continuity remains while changes take place in the foreign policy of FRG since the unification.
13. When they were confronted with alliance dilemma in negotiation with Soviet which tested the credibility of the alliance, the concessions that US could give would decided by FRG.
14. The policy to America is one of important parts of foreign policy in Adenauer's era of FRG.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. It had physical security through the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO); thus the FRG would no longer threaten or be threatened by other European powers.
16. Besides, we have derived the error of magnetic field and some thermodynamic parameters, and also some critical parameters for ESR at GS1 of FRG.
17. Since the affiliation in 1990, the date and name used in the FRG have become the official ones for the former GDR as well.