Random good picture Not show
1. What excites planners most is how many new jobs their fiber-optic network could create.
2. Researchers are experimenting by augmenting the system with fiber-optic sensors and polymer composites.
3. The cable companies have been part of another major high-tech trend: installation of high-speed fiber-optic networks.
4. San Diego is also looking to expand and upgrade its fiber-optic telecommunications network.
5. At least 11 companies and government agencies own and operate fiber-optic lines in San Diego today.
6. Fiber-optic cables, which have for ever changed the telecommunications industry, may now do the same for oil and gas.
7. San Diego officials are encouraging the building of fiber-optic networks through the City of the Future program, announced earlier this month.
8. The system uses fiber-optic cable instead of the old-fashioned copper wire.
9. Other firms are manufacturing radios, wired and fiber-optic telecommunications, military equipment and satellite receivers in San Diego.
10. Acoustic technology could also improve safety; fiber-optic sensors, for instance, could listen for leaks in pipelines and refineries.
11. Objective To evaluate the diagnosis value of fiberoptic bronchoscopy ( FB ) in diffuse pulmonary diseases ( DPD ).
12. Objective To study the applied ascendancy of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in difficult endotracheal intubation.
13. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of fiberoptic bronchoscopic balloon dilation in the treatment of benign central airway stenosis.
14. Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope was used to observe the position of double channels endotracheal tube.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Objective: Probe into relativity to psychological intervention and fiberoptic bronchoscopy TBLB complication.
16. Methods: To pour antituberculotic gluey drugs through fiberoptic bronchoscope to the endotracheal mucosa suffering from tuberculosis.
17. Its shape and fiberoptic endoscopy the same type.
18. Chest CT and fiberoptic bronchoscopy revealed multiple tumors in the lower trachea.
19. Fiberoptic bronchoscopy revealed an endobronchial tumor with stenotic bronchus .
20. Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the etiology of atelectasis.
21. Fiberoptic bronchoscopy may be of great help.
22. Fiberoptic laryngoscopic examination revealed marked distortion of laryngeal contour with several irregular tumour-like lesions.
23. Conclusions: Fiberoptic intubation is an effective technique in management of the acute difficult airway.
24. Conclusions The applied ascendancy of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in difficult endotracheal intubation is obviously.
25. Objective To discuss the complication and treatment of fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
26. Objective To investigated the patients' cognization status on fiberoptic pharyngorhinoscopy and give nursing intervention in order to make them more cooperative and reduce their feeling of fear.
27. This paper proposes, based on studies in optical interference for reading hole mechanism, a new fiberoptic reading hole solution-photoelectric detection method of optical fiber reflection type.
28. Objective : To investigate the technical method and nursing care on breast fiberoptic ductoscopy.
29. This paper introduces the design and manufacture of a kind of fiberoptic fluorescence temperature sensor.
30. First, the paper introduces the fundamental structure and function of fiberoptic receiving system and fiber optic data quantizer.
More similar words: fiber optics, synthetic fiber, fiber, fiber glass, fiberglass, cotton fiber, dietary fiber, natural fiber, optic, optics, coptic, optical, optician, synoptic, optic nerve, optimistic, coptic church, optimistically, optical illusion, optical telescope, fibber, option, optimal, optimum, adoption, optional, optimally, optimise, optimism, optimize.