Random good picture Not show
1. Paul still tends to dish out unwanted advice.
2. We'll probably dish out some leaflets there too.
3. They dish out clean towels on Monday.
4. Linzi is well qualified to dish out advice.
5. Can you dish out the potatoes please?
6. He's very keen to dish out criticism.
7. When shall we dish out the important news release?
8. Grandmother asked me to dish out salad.
9. Ann's mother asked her to dish out the beans.
10. Grandmother asked me to dish out the salad.
11. Wow, that vice president guy can sure dish out the guff!
12. These massive (and expensive) gun platforms can dish out serious damage with pinpoint accuracy, but you need to protect them from enemy aircraft.
13. He can dish out as much criticism as he gets.
14. Lamb cooked in this dish out, do not smell of mutton is not fishy, taste abnormalities.
15. Doctors are short of time to listen and are therefore keen to dish out drugs whenever they can.
16. In addition, companies pay taxes on any profits they eventually make, as well as dish out dividends to shareholders.
17. I merely fed back the poison Snippy likes to dish out back to him and he did not like the taste of it.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. When the sauce boils, add in Mee to stir - fry well, then turn off heat, dish out.
19. Marinate spare ribs with marinade for about 2 hours, then put into hot oil to deep-fry until color turn golden, dish out and strain.
20. Coat sliced fish with egg white, after that coat with corn flour, heat oil in wok and put in coated fish slices to deep-fry until turns golden brown colour, dish out and set aside.