Synonym: cut down, cut off, scratch out. Similar words: cut off, put out, get out of, shut out, prosecutor, cut, tour, cute. Meaning: v. 1. delete or remove 2. form and create by cutting out 3. cut off and stop 4. strike or cancel by or as if by rubbing or crossing out 5. intercept (a player) 6. cease operating. adj. having been cut out.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't cut out when everyone is going fast.
2. Sweets should be cut out of diabetics diet.
3. He is cut out for an artist.
4. She cut out his picture from the magazine.
5. He cut out the picture from the newspaper.
6. The doctor cut out his tonsils.
7. In the spring, cut out the old wood and shorten the young stems .
8. With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
9. Try to cut out the foods that are making you fat.
10. Some factories have cut out the middleman and sell their products directly to customers.
11. Cut out the coupon and send those cheques off today.
12. It would be wiser to cut out all alcohol during pregnancy.
13. I cut out the article and pasted it in my scrapbook.
14. Why don't they cut out the middleman and let us do it ourselves?
15. He's not cut out to be a politician.
16. You'll have your work cut out to beat him.
17. He felt that he was being cut out.
18. They cut out a path through the jungle.
19. He is cut out for a football player.
20. He's not cut out for teaching/to be a teacher.
21. She doesn't seem cut out for this tough neighbourhood.
22. He had better cut out the nonsense.
23. Thick overhanging branches cut out the sunlight.
24. One of the aircraft's engines cut out.
25. I'm not cut out for an office job.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The radio cut out suddenly.
27. Let's cut out the pretense.
28. The engine cut out halfway across the lake.
29. I think she's cut out to be a nurse.
30. The aeroplane had to make a forced landing because one of the engines cut out.