Random good picture Not show
1. Studies on resources of Crataegus plants of northeast district.
2. A study on pollen morphology of major Crataegus species in China.
3. The main active ingredients of crataegus fruit are organic acids and flavonoids.
4. Crataegus fruit demonstrates inhibition effect on hyperactive smooth muscles in rabbit duodenums while it slightly increases the contraction of relaxed smooth muscles in rat stomachs .
5. The paper studies the pollen morphology of 8 crataegus species and 3 varieties found in china.
6. Observations on pollen morphology of major Crataegus species in China.
7. To investigate the protective effects of flavone mixture of crataegus leaves(FMCL)on cerebral ischemia-reperfusion(CIR) injury in rats and its mechanism.
8. OBJECT To study the mechanism of total triterpenoid acid of Crataegus pinnatifida Bge.
9. With the raw material of the extraction liquid from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Crataegus leaf(Sentencedict), the processing of soft sweets was studied and the optimal formula was decided by orthogonal experiments.
10. Observations were made and photographs taken for each of them, via optical and scanning electron microscopes in an attempt to provide some reference data for classification of Crataegus plant.
11. Objective Screen the active part of antifatty liver of the leaves of Crataegus pinnatifida Bge.
12. The 52 dominant species is divided into two groups:(1) Quercus variabilis ecological species group and (2) Crataegus maximowiczii ecological species group.
13. A study on the chromosome numbers and isozymes of Crataegus plants in China.
More similar words: plataea, data entry, labiatae, degustation, data encryption, crate, craton, crater, ratan, scratch, strata, errata, execrate, socratic, socrates, Eurocrat, Democrat, scratchy, autocrat, scratcher, pro rata, ratafia, scratched, scratch up, theocratic, scratch off, desecrate, scratch out, plutocrat, lucrative.