Similar words: what, somewhat, whatsoever, what is more, whale, hat, that, and that.
Random good picture Not show
3) She won't notice anything but what relates to herself.
4) Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is ergonomics?
5) But what if she says not?
6) This is only the draft of my speech, but what do you think of it?
7) All of life is an act of letting go,but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
8) Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish is the wonderful workings of your mind, your humor, your kindness and your moral courage.
9) It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. J.K. Rowling
10) Life is not what you have gained but what you have done.
11) But what has brought the company to such a pitiful condition since I last worked for it?
12) Pardon my ignorance, but what is a 'duplex'?
13) It's rather expensive, but what the heck.
14) PMJI but what are you talking about?
15) He knew Bailey was up to something. But what?
16) Pardon my ignorance, but what does OPEC stand for?
17) The train was delayed, but what do you expect?
18) But what if the government takes no heed?
19) But what has brought the company to such a pity condition since I last worked for it?
20) It means I'll be late for work but what the heck!
21) My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
23) Life is a series of collisions with the future. It is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
24) It matters not what you are thought to be, but what you are.
25) It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
26) I wouldn't care success oilure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
27) The most important thing in any relationship is not what you get but what you give. In any case,(http://sentencedict.com/but what.html) the giving of love is an education in itself.
28) The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it.
29) It is not a person's gender that fits them to be a vicar but what is in their hearts.
30) This government has a good record on inflation, I give you that, but what is it doing about unemployment?
More similar words: what, somewhat, whatsoever, what is more, whale, hat, that, and that, all that, in that, at that, that is, now that, so that, see that, laugh at, only that, and all that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, at that time.