Random good picture Not show
1. He stirred the damp black ashes of the study floor with his foot.
2. Volatile chemical fertilizers will be issued black ash gray.
3. Burnout as a black ash, red like struggling refused to extinguish the fire.
4. She sat in her chair behind a black ash desk.
5. The dipping of barium sulphide - black ash, the setting of yellow water (barium sulphide solution) and the treating technology of sludge and the remaking of equipment are introduced.
6. Meanwhile, black ash and soot has been spewing out of Mount Merapi ever since it erupted.
7. A column of black ash and steam rises over the village of Capelo on the Azores island of Faial.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. A baby carriage was overturned, and a heavy rain of black ash descended for a long while afterward.
9. He went round the back of the house and inspected the incinerator, now full of partly glowing but mainly black ashes.
10. Characteristic:Among carries on the back has the obvious black or the deep brown streak, leans the abdomen to have the light black ash streak!
11. Treat to work properly after white clean, water in the bath bucket has already canned not see and is imaginable, the fatuous fox is exactly stained with how much black ash come back.
12. Residents woke to find their homes covered with a film of grey black ash, 1mm to 2mm thick.
13. Incorporating high power, high efficiency Wharfedale drive units and a sophisticated crossover, the Programme 35T is available in vinyl black ash or an attractive rosewood finish.
14. Because there is no be riotous with colour on the head of the scenery, brown white black ash, hot roll bald length.
15. Among the species headed north are the northern white cedar, American basswood, sugar maple, black ash, big tooth aspen, and yellow birch.
16. Los Angeles falls into the ocean; Yellowstone blows up, showering the continent with black ash.
17. Cao Hui is glutinous rice dumplings grass fern or grass burning ash, slag coarse sieve to use flowers and gray water to glutinous rice dyed black ash.
18. At the curve in the road where his cab had caught fire, the interstate was streaked with black ash.
19. I have watered the red huckleberry, the sand cherry and the nettle-tree, the red pine and the black ash, the white grape and the yellow violet, which might have withered else in dry seasons.
20. The routine of step search for auto-optimization control, and approach to determine highness of black ash pad by expert knowledge were studied.
More similar words: black art, black area, black and tan, black-and-tan, black-and-blue, black and blue, black africa, black american, black and white, black-and-white, jackass, as far back as, crack a smile, black jack, blackjack, black, black out, blackout, blacken, black sea, black tea, black-tie, blackish, blacking, black box, black cat, black rat, blackball, blackleg, black dog.