Random good picture Not show
(1) The colour will bear out soon.
(2) The other witnesses will bear out what I say.
(3) John will bear out what I say.
(4) The other witnesses will bear me out / bear out what I say.
(5) I hope you will bear out what I tell him.
(6) Close examination fails to bear out the argument.
(7) They lured the bear out of its den. Sentencedict.com
(8) These clues seem to bear out my earliest suspicion.
(9) Whatever the causes, the numbers bear out America's slippage.
(10) Close examination doesn't bear out the claim.
(11) Time will bear out what I have said.
(12) The experimental results bear out our supposition.
(13) The figures bear out Mr Immelt's impressions.
(14) Does the rest of the story bear out this view?
(15) I hope you will bear out what I tell them.
(16) As historical materials, the two biographies bear out the fact that Pearl Buck was an American descendant, having an American cultural background.
(17) I'm afraid that the results bear out my earlier suspicions.
(18) But has it? Close examination fails to bear out the argument.
(19) Unhappily the facts do not wholly bear out the theory.
(20) It'seemed to bear out Hemingway's own gloomy maxim about America.
(21) These fully bear out the superiority of the socialist system.
(22) I hope that the following pages will bear out that assumption.
(23) With the bear out of sight, thehiker in the tree came down.
(24) But has it? Close examination doesn't bear out the claim.
(25) It tends to bear out your faith in this company's approach.
(26) Sadly, as I shall explain, the facts do not bear out the interpretation given to them by the Foreign Secretary.
(27) Although the blown rubber keeps there weight down, wear patterns after 300 and 400 miles seem to bear out this view.
More similar words: bear on, wear out, clear out, revolve around, beard, around, hear of, wear off, tear off, clear off, get around, go around, all around, for fear of, bearable, bearings, bear with, bear in mind, around the corner, year after year, round and round, beam, bean, beach, beast, be able to, beat down, be aware of, be afraid to, be available.