Random good picture Not show
1. The compositions of polysaccharide from Melia azedarach fruit and MP1 were also determined and quantified by GC-MS and IR spectrum.
2. Conclusion The Melia azedarach may enhance organism ? ? s cellular immunity, i . e, promote the phagocytotic function.
3. Conclusion M. azedarach L. leaves may contain safe and effective molluscicidal ingredients.
4. The petroleum ether extracts of M. azedarach and M. toosenelen and the alcohol extracts of M. toosenelen inhibited caterpillars" feding and showed toxicity to them at higher concentrations."
5. Objective To study the effects of Melia azedarach L on neoplastic growth and fungus infection.
6. The control effects of essential oils extracted from Xanthium sibiricum, China wing nut and Melia azedarach L by anhydrous ethanol on Sitophilus Oryzae adults were investigated in this paper.
7. Microwave technique applied in the polysaccharides in fruit of melia azedarach has been obtained for the first time.
8. Objective The extraction and content determinations polysaccharides in fruit of azedarach.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. The glycogen and protein contents of O. hupensis treated with light petroleum extract of M. azedarach L. leaves were determined by Anthrone and Coomassie reactions, respectively.
10. GA 3 application had the same effect on Hevea brasiliensis phloem as that on Melia azedarach.
11. Studies on extraction of extractive and measurements on bacteriostatic activity of extractives against fungi from Melia azedarach L.
12. Conclusion Microwave technique applied in the polysaccharides in fruit of melia azedarach has been obtained for the first time.
More similar words: earache, karachi, united arab emirates, arachnid, characterized, parachute, arachnida, arachnoid, parachuting, parachutist, subarachnoid, be characterized by, arachnophobia, golden parachute, subarachnoid space, dazed, mazed, fazed, razed, crazed, amazed, glazed, grazed, dazedly, unglazed, amazedly, cedar, in the dark, shaded area, dromedary.