Random good picture Not show
1. The academic year commences at the beginning of October.
2. At the beginning of June an event occurred.
3. We're going to Japan at the beginning of July.
4. At the beginning blazing heart Long silence.
5. They have added a new scene at the beginning.
6. Ideally, we would like to start at the beginning.
7. Except for a brief Christian interlude at the beginning of the 11th century, Istanbul has been a Muslim city for almost 1300 years.
8. He was once hagged by the enemy at the beginning of being captured.
9. Several players began to lag behind even at the beginning of the race.
10. At the beginning of a ceremonial parade,he gives the order to march on.
11. In our task at the beginning of mind decided finally had much success, which is more than any other factor is very important.
12. At the beginning of the film, the camera zooms in to show two people sitting by the side of a river.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The national anthems of the teams are played at the beginning of a big international football match.
14. O.K. I'll sign off. We'll talk at the beginning of the week.
15. He seemed quite nervous at the beginning of the meeting, but he soon loosened up.
16. The cold weather broke at the beginning of April.
17. He had opposed George's entry right at the beginning.
18. He had opposed Jim's entry right at the beginning.
19. Tell me what happened - start at the beginning.
20. The wedding will be at the beginning of March.
21. I'm paid at the beginning of each month.
22. This huge triumphal arch was erected at the beginning of this century.
23. Early bird discounts are usually available at the beginning of the season.
24. Could we start at the beginning ? Tell me where you first met him.
25. At the beginning of the 20th century almost a third of the population lived off the land .
26. If you capitalised a word[sentencedict.com], you use a capital letter at the beginning or for the whole of it.
27. If you capitalized a word, you use a capital letter at the beginning or for the whole of it.
28. The relations between the two countries began to hot up at the beginning of the 80's.
29. The pursuit of a cause of the people, can "dream" doing higher. Although at the beginning of a dream, but as long as you keep doing, do not easily give up, dreams can come true.
30. They usually play the national anthems of the teams at the beginning of a big match.
More similar words: at the beginning of, begin, begin with, to begin with, get the better of, planning, at that time, for the best, at that, at the end of, at the age of, at the cost of, at the moment, at this stage, at the time of, at this moment, at the mercy of, at the same time, at the expense of, at the thought of, dining, bring in, coming in, burning, morning, warning, opening, raining, emerging, managing.