Random good picture Not show
1. Like Arthur Conan Doyle, he is a diagnostician rather than a detective.
2. Created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Holmes picks up on the smallest clues and solves the most impossible cases.
3. The Valley of Fear by Arthur Conan Doyle is published in novel form.
4. In the books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mycroft Holmes is the famous detective's more intelligent older brother.
5. Holmes, a fictional character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, was born in England in 1854.
6. It sets Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s tales in the present day and shows this legendary detective working his deductivemagic in contemporary London.
7. Evidently Sir Arthur Conan Doyle took his writing so seriously that he tried his hand at it himself.
8. I used the story of Arthur Conan Doyle, and his unshakable belief in the existence of fairies, as a comparison.
9. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle introduced Sherlock Holmes to the reading public in 1887 in his novel A Study in Scarlet.
10. In the books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, his friend, Dr Watson, describes Holmes as “eccentric, with no regard for contemporary standards of tidiness or good order.
11. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes and a noted spiritist , died today at his home, Windlesham, in Crowborough, Sussex. He was 71 years old.
12. Edinburgh left a lasting impression on Arthur Conan Doyle ( 1859 - 1930 ).
13. Created by novelist Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Holmes was an investigative genius who could routinely assess seemingly random clues and solve the mystery.
14. WHAT do literary greats Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Robert Burns have in common?
15. guess that means that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle brought to life another consultant joke: A consultant is someone who comes in to solve a problem and stays around long enough to become part of it.
16. He is the creation of Scottish-born author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
17. We all know that Sherlock Holmes is a famous fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle in the late 19th century.
18. She was an avid reader as well and soon became a great fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
19. An electronic-book firm is adding background noises and music to the works of Charlotte Bronte(sentencedict.com), Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and William Shakespeare in the hope of attracting younger readers.
20. What originally brought me to the word however, was it's use by a guy I mentioned the other day when I was talking about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
21. They admitted they had made cut-out fairies and held them up with hatpins, and said they realized the joke had gone too far when Arthur Conan Doyle was duped.
22. In October 2009, Guernsey Post issued a set of stamps commemorating the 150th anniversary of the birth of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes.
23. One of the people fooled by the prints was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of the Sherlock Holmes series.
24. And the photos were taken as genuine by such luminaries as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle—the great exponent, in his Sherlock Holmes stories, of logic.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. THERE is no crime involved, but the mystery of the petrodollar billions is worthy of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
26. The city could point to literary greats including Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir Walter Scott, Robert Louis Stevenson and Robert Burns, who all lived and wrote in Edinburgh.
More similar words: sir arthur conan doyle, conan doyle, arthur, arthur ashe, arthurian, macarthur, king arthur, arthur miller, arthurian legend, douglas macarthur, orthodox church, earth up, carthusian, greek orthodox church, on and on, on and off, russian orthodox church, eastern orthodox church, labour contract, boyle, hoyle, joyless, gargoyle, boyle's law, fred hoyle, zirconate, robert boyle, consonant, move heaven and earth, gonarthritis.