Random good picture Not show
1. Alberti was the originator of the violin's design even though Stradivari made it famous.
2. This study of Alberti, for example, started life as a series of public lectures at Columbia University.
3. Alberti was one of the first to use the arch on a monumental.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. Alberti said: "Zarate is a very important player and has lots of suitors".
5. When Alberti basses or related figures are slurred in keyboard music, the bottom note is meant to be sustained (finger pedal) throughout the group.
6. It puts into practice the demands Alberti made of history paintings in a way no other work in its era does.
7. He chose the architect Bernardo Rossellino, who applied the principles of his mentor, Leon Battista Alberti.
8. "Lavezzi has been followed by Liverpool for twelve months and they could make a bid for his services, " Alberti told Italian website TMW.
9. These two great "moderns" differed, however, in one important respect: Alberti tried to attain the common goal by perfecting the method – Leonardo, by expanding and elaborating the material.
10. The whole perspective construction is based on monocular vision and is approached by an analysis of vision in which Alberti examines the way bodies seem to change their appearance.
11. Although the treatise may appear at first glance to rest on rather unstable ground, Alberti reassures the reader and buttresses his theory with the logic of mathematics.
12. The church learn from the early Renaissance facade designed by architect Alberti Florence Santa Maria chapel was handled.
More similar words: albert, alberta, albert camus, vertical beam, albert einstein, albers, halberd, dalbergia, halberdier, colbert, filbert, hilbert, gilbert, vertical bar, libertine, rubber tire, libertinism, take liberties with, albee, albeit, albedo, coal-bed, coal bed, marital bed, hospital bed, albendazole, coal bearing, optical bench, journal bearing, social benefit.