Random good picture Not show
1. Has the C2 baseball team in Grasping, Essex, turned against the Tories?
2. C2 - involvement by tumour of more than four lymph nodes.
3. His ability to deliver the C2 blue-collar, Essex-man vote has, arguably, won them the last two general elections.
4. Capacitor C2 is included to reduce the gain at d.c. to unity whilst appearing as a short circuit to a.c. signals.
5. With this AI pipe (1), a through-hole (H) which is punched out by press working is formed in at least one of the clamping portion (C1) and the clamping portion (C2).
6. Coca-Cola released C2 and Pepsi-Cola created Pepsi Edge, which was scheduled to be discontinued later in 2005.
7. C2 C1 and C2, well, I observe that if I do C1 minus C2, I get a closed path.
8. C2:Yes, you will. Any check we cash must have a genuine signature. But we keep a file of them that you can refer to.
9. Subtotal corpectomy of C2 for spinal cord decompression and fusion were performed with anterior retropharyngeal approach.
10. Bacteriolytic activity in the C2 group was higher than in the other groups.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Composite growth regulators (C1, C2) accelerated flower bud differentiation of Senecio cruentus. The No. of flower buds per plant with C1 treatment increased 52%compared with control.
12. Conclusion. C2 laminae represent a viable fixation point for C1–C2 and craniocervical arthrodesis in children. This information can be useful for preoperative planning.
13. A method was established to purify staphylococcal enterotoxin C2(SEC2) from the broth of Staphylo- coccus aureus BP1.
14. C2.05 This congregation accepts the Unaltered Augsburg Confession as a true witness to the Gospel.
15. Well, the line integral along C1 minus C2, well, C1-C2 let's just form a closed curve that is C1 minus C2.
16. Objective. To describe an interesting patient who underwent open reduction and C1–C2 transpedicular screw fixation with interspinous wiring due to high-riding vertebral artery .
17. The decay constant F includes any process that destroys c1, c2 or their correlation.
18. It then suggested a pattern of full-time study consisting of two courses, which were dubbed C1 and C2.
19. In this sample we use a multi-page form named "EMPLOYER'S REPORT OF WORK-RELATED INJURY/ILLNESS - State of New York - Workers' Compensation Board" - we refer to it below as the C2 form.
20. Nucleophilic aromatic substitution takes place with leaving groups at C2.
21. A clear indication of language proficiency with results directly linked to the Common European Framework level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
22. RC2 will include an adaptive re-planning capability to maximize the ability of commanders to reconfigure C2 systems in response to changes in the operational environment.
23. C2 And so now we are moving on this part of the curve that's C2.
24. RC2 will develop tools to provide a commander insight into the health and status of information systems and assist the commander in the management of C2 systems in support of mission operations.
25. So microwave chemistry reactor made of rectangular groove guide reactor is more suitable to make methane to C2 alkynes.
26. The methodologies considers the shared information and Cooperation of Command which is important factor in NCW, and Convert the design of C2 organization into the Minimum Cost Maximum Flow Problem.
27. Under the effect of high power and actuator, it can form microwave discharge, and make methane to C2 alkynes in microwave chemistry reactor made of rectangular groove guide reactor under atmospheric.
28. I have included the source code for a new program, c2mon.c, which demonstrates how to perform debugging operations with the C2 interface.
29. National Geographic assistant editor Melville Bell Grosvenor made the first aerial color photograph when he took this shot of the Statue of Liberty by circling the monument in a Navy Airship ZM C2.
30. Therefore, the cephalad ossification centers do not fuse with the C2 body.