Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered third-degree burns over 98 per cent of his body.
2. The objective would be to recycle 98 per cent of domestic waste.
3. Advertising revenue fell from $98.5 million to $93.3 million.
4. She scored 98% in the French test.
5. All active ingredients of this soap powder are 98% biodegradable within three days.
6. She lived to the ripe old age of 98.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The sample consisted of 98 secondary school teachers.
8. I got 98% in my last maths test.
9. It's ￡65 for a single, ￡98 for a double and ￡120 for an entire suite.
10. The numbers she put on the chart were 98.4, 64, and 105.
11. For that price, you get 7.98 grammes of 22 carat gold.
12. The electrical generator is about 98% efficient.
13. Three dates with ages of between 98,000 years and 105,000 years were obtained for strata containing Neanderthal remains at Tabun.
14. Profits eased back from ￡15.1m to ￡14.7m before taxation in the first half as turnover stagnated at ￡98.8m.
15. Or Charlie Barnett's 98 before the first interval at Trent Bridge in 1938?
16. Texas, with 123 delegates, and Florida, with 98, are the big draws.
17. The 98 wolves were brought into the country alive by fur traders.
18. Witnesses testified that 98 percent of couples applying for marriage licenses intend to procreate.
19. The company earned 98 cents a share, below analysts forecast of $ 1. 11(sentencedict.com), according to Zacks Investment Research.
20. Cochrane, starting proceedings on 98, relied on a car.
21. The Nikkei fell 4. 98 points Friday to 19868. 15 after a 138. 63-point fall Thursday.
22. Since then my annual premium has risen steadily, from ￡97.98 to ￡1793.45 in 1992 - a rise of 1700%.
23. She died peacefully in her sleep at the age of 98.
24. Where do I find the instructions to load DOS programs from Windows 98?
25. Neither batsman was troubled although Morris always looked the more positive player, thumping 11 fours in his 134 ball unbeaten 98.
26. You might find the same goes for the bewildering layers of search aids built 1E5.x and Windows 98.
27. He quit the team for a week last season and is expected to make $ 1. 98 million.
28. This was an incredible result bearing in mind the general statistics of 98 percent failure rates reported for most dieting attempts.
29. In 1988, Stanley McGill of Los Angeles died at age 98.
30. S., reported that its auto sales rose 11 % last year to 98, 700 units.