Random good picture Not show
(1) Fortinbras speaks the epilogue in Shakespeare's ` Hamlet '.
(2) Nevertheless the epilogue to the Pactus does provide a terminus ante quem for the compilation of the code.
(3) The streets seemed very much an epilogue.
(4) As an epilogue at the end of the film explains, Letterman was No. 1 in late night for 90 weeks.
(5) De Boer has produced an equally stimulating epilogue, collating well the topics in the book into an integrating conservation framework.
(6) This epilogue is included in still fewer manuscripts than the shorter prologue.
(7) The epilogue claims that Childebert added six clauses and Chlothar ten.
(8) This article include the preface, the text, the epilogue and the postscript.
(9) The thesis comprises exordium straight matter and epilogue.
(10) In the epilogue , the Silk Road resounds with the song of friendship.
(11) The thesis consists of introduction, text and epilogue.
(12) Beside the introduction, prolegomenon and the epilogue, the whole essay divided into three chapters.
(13) This update includes Book 9 and the Epilogue to the sweeping epic tale begun with the award-winning Mines of Moria expansion.
(14) The epilogue told what eventually happened to the main characters.
(15) The film consists of four stories plus epilogue, set in 19 th - century Sicily.
(16) In chapter four, has a epilogue to conclude the whole thesis.
(17) Besides epilogue, there are four chapters in this paper.
(18) The epilogue summarizes and generalizes the epistemic productions of this dissertation.
(19) In the epilogue, Kate talks about her grief after Anna's death.
(20) Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment, Part VI, Epilogue.
(21) The play ended with a humorous epilogue.
(22) I am deeply moved by his epilogue. Sentencedict.com
(23) Cimbelina en 1900 y pico is a comic farce composed of six short acts, a prologue and epilogue.
(24) The developping trend is discussed assumably in the end. The pollution of automobile epilogue has been doing bad harm to our living space step by step.
(25) There are 4 chapters in this article including the preface and epilogue:The first chapter is the summarize about the burden of proof system for medical malpractice.
(26) This essay consists of three parts: preface, text and epilogue.
(27) A cadenza should not break away from the style of the work, it should be like a summing up, an epilogue, but with a little touch of Whoops!
(28) In Shakespeare's plays an actor who recites the prologue and epilogue.
(29) It has three parts: the prolegomenon, the body and the epilogue.
(30) The dissertation consists of three parts, which are Foreword, Text and Epilogue.