Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This Decalogue, which is often called the ritual Decalogue, so it's listed on there in Exodus 34, bans intermarriage with Canaanites less they entice the Israelites into worship of their gods.
2. One interesting aspect of this Daily Decalogue is its emphasis on taking each day as it comes.
3. So that even a text like the Decalogue, which is represented as being the unmediated word of God, can appear in more than one version.
4. There is a sense in which the entire Decalogue was limited to the covenant community only.
5. Decalogue 1 is closest to my temperament, but I like all of them, wonderful performances by all the actors, great camerawork and music, all these elements are phenomenal.
6. The Sabbath is included in the Decalogue precisely in order to signal that this is the covenant of works, and that Israel is now on probation in the land ("My rest" – Psalm 95).
7. One very interesting set of resolutions is the "Daily Decalogue" of Pope John XXIII, who was Pope from 1958-1963 and was known as "The Good Pope.
8. The traditional explanation is on the right track: the Decalogue is clearly set apart from the rest of the Mosaic legislation.
9. Unlike the rest of the Mosaic corpus of laws, the Decalogue was written directly by the finger of God, on tablets of stone,[sentencedict.com] and placed inside the ark of the covenant.
10. The law of nature is substantially identical to the decalogue and was revealed in Eden and is known naturally by all humans such that all are without excuse before God.
11. These exegetical data have important implications for one's interpretation, not just of the fourth commandment, but of the Decalogue as a whole.
12. There seems to be a divine spotlight on the Decalogue, as if God wanted to say to Israel, "Here are the really important and crucial commandments;"
More similar words: dialogue, in vogue, decay, decant, decade, decayed, decadent, dialog, decadence, analogy, catalog, recall, analogous, decaffeinated, logical, logically, illogical, theological, biological, ecological, ideological, psychological, technological, terminological, ornithological, guest, vague, argue, league, fatigue.