1. They don't just listen sympathetically, they wade in with remarks like, 'If I were you...'.
2. Wade was smart and not bad-looking, and he could be funny when he wanted to.
3. I can't wade in these boots.
4. Wade not in unknown water.
5. The river was full but we managed to wade across.
6. I wish you wouldn't always wade in with your opinion.
7. Sometimes they had to wade waist-deep through mud.
8. Wade was a hearty, bluff, athletic sort of guy.
9. There's no bridge; we'll have to wade across .
10. Wade stuck the cigarette between his lips.
11. The job has to be done, so let's wade in immediately.
12. Wade placed his chilled hands on the radiator and warmed them.
13. They had to wade knee-deep through mud and debris to reach the victims.
14. He was aiming the rifle at Wade.
15. We had to wade through pages of legal jargon before we could sign the contract.
16. Wade walked quickly to the refrigerator and pulled out another beer.
17. Wade stepped inside and closed the inner door behind him.
18. Rescuers had to wade across a river to reach them.
19. Wade released the hand brake and pulled away from the curb.
20. Rescuers had to wade waist-deep in flood water.
21. Wade exhaled a cloud of smoke and coughed.
22. I've finally managed to wade through that boring book I had to read.
23. It has taken a long time to wade through the 'incredible volume' of evidence.
24. We had to wade through the river to the opposite bank.
25. Wade put the cups in the sink.
26. He'd gladly wade into the attack.
27. In the late afternoon of March 15 John Wade received a short letter from Kathy.
28. Wade stopped and waited,[sentencedict.com] not sure what to do with himself.
29. Mr Wade hid his legal acumen behind a cigar-chewing country-boy manner and a thick East Texas drawl.
30. Abortion was legalized nationally in the United States following the Roe versus Wade case.