Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The new Viceroy was assigned greater authority than any other servant of the crown.
2. Four days after his arrival, the new Viceroy invited Jinnah and Gandhi to come to see him.
3. Obviously, the Viceroy was under instructions not to parley with the half-naked rebel.
4. The monarch and viceroy look alike.
5. Accurately he was only regent of the Winds, viceroy of the gods.
6. How do you think this trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor's demands?
7. Shunzhi thirteen years, he was appointed Viceroy Zhedong Xuezheng of western Zhejiang Qian local matter.
8. Mr Amery telegraphed in this sense to the Viceroy on the same day.
9. Without the viceroy, they will be lost and confused.
10. Be thankful, Viceroy, you have not found yourself in my grip, your ship is waiting.
11. A district or province governed by a viceroy.
12. When Britain ruled India, the British King was represented there by a viceroy.
13. In 1844 he signalled a change of direction by appointing Mikhail Vorontsov to the new post of Caucasian Viceroy.
14. The throne is thought to have been made in Constantinople and given by Justinian to his viceroy Maximian.
15. He was prepared to cancel his plans for civil disobedience and wanted to discuss the matter with the Viceroy.
16. Obviously, he feared violent action and, to prevent it,[sentencedict.com/viceroy.html] planned another attempt at an understanding with the Viceroy.
17. The first to make a move was Shah Shuja, the Emperor's second son and viceroy of Bengal.
18. Gandhi, of course, was wrong in supposing there to be any fundamental conflict in Irwin between the viceroy and the man.
More similar words: advice, device, service, vice versa, officer, social services, device characteristic, royal, destroy, royalty, civic, evict, victim, convict, victory, eviction, convicted, conviction, hero, cancer, erode, soccer, dancer, saucer, onerous, emperor, concern, grocery, discern, certain.