Random good picture Not show
1. The gala evening was attended by royalty and politicians.
2. Royalty and government leaders from all around the world are gathering in Japan.
3. The flag is only raised when royalty is present.
4. Wherever there is royalty, there are always hangers-on.
5. He claims kindred with royalty.
6. Her father is descended from Greek royalty.
7. The writer gets a ten percent royalty on each copy of his book.
8. She believes she's related to royalty.
9. We were treated like royalty.
10. The staff in the hotel treated us like royalty.
11. 'I am training her to cook for royalty,' Auguste said grandly.
12. She claims that she rubs shoulders with royalty all the time.
13. She claims she is related to royalty.
14. Royalty is regarded with unquestioned reverence.
15. It was not acceptable for royalty to marry commoners in those days.
16. At school the other children treated them like royalty .
17. She claims to be descended from royalty.
18. Such lampoons of royalty were previously found only in the foreign press.
19. The diplomats, the royalty, the dodgy tycoons and a raft of celebrities from Charlie Drake to Tony Curtis.
20. Coal mined underground generates an 8 percent gross royalty.Sentencedict.com
21. As if we were royalty, Alec thought with an amused smile; as if we were Tudors or Plantagenets.
22. The Archive may, in addition, collect a royalty fee for the data owner.
23. Credit Suisse is blaming SwissPerform, a royalty payments agency, for the problem.
24. That is a family that proceeds from a long line of royalty.
25. She behaved as if she were in the presence of royalty.
26. If the bill became law, manufacturers using chemicals obtained from local species would have to pay a royalty to the state.
27. In the event of substantial revision being necessary to the manuscripts, we reserve the right to revise this royalty figure.
28. He is one of Britain's most respected broadcasters and has interviewed a string of famous people from senior politicians to royalty.
29. As far as I can see, money spent on royalty is money burnt.
30. Medal winners will receive large cash prizes from the government and be treated like royalty.