Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. It is often difficult to discern how widespread public support is.
3. Officials were keen to discern how much public support there was.
4. The man couldn't discern between right and wrong.
5. In the gloom I could only just discern the outline of a building.
6. It is difficult to discern the truth.
7. I could just discern a figure in the darkness.
8. It is possible to discern a number of different techniques in her work.
9. Some people find it difficult to discern blue from green.
10. It is often difficult to discern the truth of an event from a newspaper report.
11. We could just discern a town in the distance.
12. One can faintly discern the flavour of lemon.
13. Below the bridge we could just discern a narrow, weedy ditch.
14. He could discern a faint light ahead in the forest.
15. We could just discern the house in the distance.
16. It was hard to discern why this was happening.
17. She could clearly discern a figure walking up towards the house.
18. It is difficult to discern any pattern in these figures.
19. Can you discern that your enemies are doing harm to you?
20. We should learn to discern and analyze the essentials of complicated questions.
21. It is easy to discern a connection between high rents and the lack of housing.
22. He can discern between right and wrong.
23. Here we can discern some lines of connection between philosophy and politics(sentence dictionary), between thought and life.
24. It may be difficult to discern at first glance, but stay awhile and look and it will become apparent.
25. I could not see far enough to discern what the far gym contained.
26. You need a long series of data to be able to discern such a trend.
27. It was so dark outside that he was just able to discern the road in the dark.
28. Who was there here who knew her well enough to discern and identify any flaws in her own polished public persona?
29. Drawing on his background as a spiritual director, Jim had decided that Holy Trinity would discern its way out of trouble.
30. Someday the difference between machines and biology will be hard to discern.
More similar words: visceral, concern, disc, concerning, discuss, discard, disclose, discount, discourse, discourage, discussion, discordant, discouraged, discretion, discipline, discharging, be concerned about, discrimination, scene, scent, scenery, nascent, descend, scenario, adolescent, fiscal, southern, cancer, northern, saucer.