Sentencedict.com random good picture
6. Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
7. Newcomers are constantly hounding them for advice.
8. He is seeking advice on how to revive the stagnant economy.
9. For help on crime prevention, call our 24-hour advice line.
10. You need the advice of a qualified engineer.
11. I really need to get some basic financial advice.
12. She had discharged herself against medical advice.
13. You will need to seek professional advice about your claim for compensation.
14. Let me give you a piece of advice.
15. Careers officers offer impartial advice to all pupils.
16. The doctor's advice is to let the fever run its course.
17. You should listen to the advice of your elders.
18. Experience is their preparation for giving advice.
19. Thank you for your advice; it's been very helpful.
20. That seems like fairly sound advice.
21. He's always dishing out advice to people.
22. She went to a lawyer for some independent advice.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The solicitor's advice gave me food for thought.
24. They relied heavily on the advice of their professional advisers.
25. My advice to you would be to wait.
26. We cannot afford to ignore their advice.
27. Take my advice – string along with me, I know this business inside out.
28. He came to see me on/under the pretext of asking my advice when he really wanted to borrow money.
29. If it's a legal matter you need to seek professional advice.
30. The airline has been criticized for failing to heed advice/warnings about lack of safety routines.
More similar words: advise, adviser, advised, device, service, vice versa, social services, device characteristic, evict, civic, victim, convict, victory, eviction, convicted, advert, conviction, adverse, advocate, advanced, adversary, adversity, in advance, advertise, advantage, adventure, nice, iced, rice, inadvertent.