Random good picture Not show
1. He telephoned the duty officer at regimental headquarters.
2. The longest-serving officer always takes precedence.
3. My brother is an officer in the Navy.
4. The officer grabbed him by the arm .
5. He told the chief officer to haul the ship off four points.
6. An ensign is a junior officer in the United States Navy.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The officer deserted to the enemy.
8. His conduct was totally unbecoming to an officer in the British armed services.
9. The officer remanded him to his post.
10. The officer undid the flap of his holster and drew his gun.
11. The officer transferred his affections to the other girl.
12. Which officer in the ship navigates?
13. We must send our most trusted officer to parley with their leaders for an exchange of prisoners.
14. Whenever you see an officer, you must salute.
15. As a police officer you are expected to uphold the law whether you agree with it or not.
16. He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
17. He has perfect credentials to make an officer.
18. He countermanded his instructions to his staff officer.
19. He dreamed to be an officer.
20. He got permission from his commanding officer to join me.
21. The officer was charged with going beyond the law in his treatment of the citizens.
22. He was once an officer in the cavalry.
23. The officer clouted her on the head.
24. The police officer said the attack was the most horrendous he had ever seen.
25. He gave up his job as a police officer after his partner was killed.
26. The officer brazened out the scandal.
27. The Night Duty Officer was ready to clock off.
28. Do you know it is a very serious offence to impersonate a police officer?
29. The matter was passed on to me[sentencedict.com], as your commanding officer.
30. He's hoping for a career in the police force/as a police officer.
More similar words: office, head office, official, efficacy, officially, officious, efficient, difficult, efficiency, sufficient, cancer, soccer, dancer, diffident, concert, grocery, certain, concern, iced, rice, nice, ceremony, producer, slice, juice, price, voice, certainly, uncertain, for certain.