Random good picture Not show
1. Panama lies to the south of the U.S.A.
2. The people of the U.S.A. have a high standard of living.
3. The U.S.A. attempted to dominate over the rest of the world.
4. passage to U.S.A.
5. The U.S.A. declared independence in 1776.
6. As in post-Pearl Harbour U.S.A., a meatless day each week was decreed, but little effort made to enforce it.
7. Japan lags U.S.A. in developing computer technology.
8. State University of New York at Binghamton, U.S.A.
9. Listen as Lee Greenwood sings God Bless the U.S.A.
10. Oral history started in Columbia University of U.S.A.
11. State University of New York at Albany, U.S.A.
12. During the Munich crisis, U.S.A. pursued the appeasement policy to Nazi Germany.
13. He graduated from Columbia University of U.S.A.
14. Judicature becomes powerful political force in the U.S.A.
15. Alan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, U.S.A.
16. Note: 1. Data of U.S.A. and France are seasonally adjusted.
17. The initials of the United States of America is U.S.A.
18. The slavery was overthrown after the Civil War in U.S.A.
19. About 18.6 million acres of oats were harvested for grain in the U.S.A.
20. We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
21. Years ago,[Sentencedict.com] Lee Greenwood recorded a song called God Bless the U.S.A.
22. We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to U.S.A.
23. Is this the genuine article or some cheap made in U.S.A. Substitute?
24. Do you know something about the pre - president Bill Clinton in U.S.A.
25. The wood chip shake - sifter shaking arm package adopts U.S.A. ROSTA directional connection package.
26. Model 4110 ( phase sensitive detector ) and 4114 ( phase control unit ) are integrated circuit modules ( Evans Associates , Berkeley , CA, U.S.A. ).
27. He was a good cavalryman and swordsman in the U.S.A. Army.
28. Atpresent, the cases of construction of credit rating system are the U.S.A. and Europe.
29. Delegation for White House Business Conference ( Medical ), U.S.A.
30. Business history split off from economic history in the U.S.A. in 1920 s.