(1) They are in the vanguard of technological advance.
(2) He is in the vanguard of economic reform.
(3) The shop has always been in the vanguard of London fashion trends.
(4) The party claimed to be the vanguard of the world revolutionary movement.
(5) In a way they played a vanguard role.
(6) The company is proud to be in the vanguard of scientific progress.
(7) The army was advancing steadily and the vanguard was already at the border.
(8) Such thinking puts Kodak in the vanguard of a movement reshaping the computer industry.
(9) The anti-conspiratorial rhetoric of the Vanguard argument has its place in the general National Front argument about tactics.
(10) The party was portrayed as the vanguard of the proletariat.
(11) On the other hand, Vanguard, published by the rival faction, took the opposite position in its January 1988 issue.
(12) The Inquisitor was advancing in the vanguard of a squad of armoured imperial guardsmen.
(13) Neutered often against its will(http://sentencedict.com), western vanguard art acted as a moral safety valve for the liberal bourgeoisie.
(14) They were in the vanguard of the religious revolutionaries.
(15) Those individuals will form the critically important vanguard of a new workforce.
(16) C.. The microcomputer is the vanguard of a whole range of microprocessor based technologies.
(17) I would like your recommendations on Vanguard funds in which to allocate my $ 492, 000.
(18) The settlers, who view themselves as the vanguard before the camp, are here to make sure that they will be.
(19) Vanguard announced last May that Bogle planned to resign as chief executive on Jan. 31.
(20) I have been long enthusiastic about Vanguard Health care, which has been in my own retirement portfolio for many years.
(21) Vanguard had little organization in East Belfast and the Official Unionists gave very little assistance.
(22) The consistently revolutionary wing of Social Democracy, the Bolsheviks(sentencedict.com), became the authentic vanguard of the proletariat.
(23) Lacking an orientation toward structure change, the information specialists did not appear to fit the notion of a vanguard group.
(24) For it is the non-elite institutions that are in the vanguard of recruiting non-standard students.
(25) Stores, housebuilders, properties and leisure stocks were in the vanguard.
(26) What it would put a stop to is the reactionary policy of subordinating the revolutionary vanguard to the national bourgeoisie.
(27) Its consequences are hostility to the strong state and vanguard party and sympathy with pluralism and perhaps forms of anarchism.
(28) Leading high-technology corporations say they are actively recruiting otaku types because they are in the vanguard of personal computing and software design.
(29) The crowd began to advance upon the threesome, and Omally was in the vanguard.
(30) These preferences, of course, placed the Wiener Werkstatte squarely in the vanguard of Modernism.
More similar words: on guard, guard, language, multilingual, hang up, languid, anguish, harangue, sanguine, avant-garde, triangular, van, square, quarry, quarrel, quarter, square up, vanish, nirvana, relevant, advanced, vandalism, quarantine, in advance, advantage, grievance, quarterback, quarrel with, engulf, hung up.