Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He continued to suppress the people and serve the imperialists.
3. He tried to suppress a smile but felt the corner of his mouth twitch.
4. It is probable that the medication will suppress the symptom without treating the condition.
5. He could scarcely suppress a laugh.
6. A common person would not suppress his real name.
7. She was unable to suppress her anger.
8. He couldn't suppress the excitement in his voice.
9. It is not healthy to suppress your anger.
10. She couldn't suppress her anger/annoyance/delight.
11. Some drugs can suppress the appetite.
12. Patsy had to clench her jaw to suppress her anger.
13. She tried to suppress a shiver of anticipation.
14. The autocratic government call out the army to suppress the workers'strike.
15. He was prepared to suppress rebellion by shooting down protesters.
16. She was unable to suppress a giggle.
17. Even the grave young woman could not suppress a smile.
18. She was struggling to suppress her sobs.
19. The government tried to suppress the book because of the information it contained about the security services.
20. Harry could scarcely suppress a smile.
21. No drug could suppress his cough.
22. The dictator tried to suppress all criticism of him.
23. He could hardly suppress his surprise.
24. These contain ingredients which suppress the problem, and no one product works for everyone.
25. Our enemy has made us human and civilized by forcing us to suppress our narcissistic urges and desires for the good of all.
26. At no time did they try to persuade me to suppress the information.
27. We do need order, concern, mutual consideration and careful thought, but not as devices to suppress the darker forces.
28. The longer he resists the pressure for change[Sentencedict.com], the more divisive and dangerous will be his efforts to suppress it.
29. The pressure to revert to maximising leverage ratios and suppress local authority and community-led development would be intense.
30. We cannot totally escape from negative emotions, but we can choose to suppress them by maximizing our positive emotions. Dr T.P.Chia
More similar words: suppression, oppressor, press, compress, impress, press for, express, depressed, impression, compression, impressive, depression, expression, inexpressible, apprehend, appreciate, apprehended, appreciation, apprenticeship, duress, stress, dress up, preside, present, actress, digress, redress, address, preserve, presence.