Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Old age and infirmity had begun to catch up with him.
2. In spite of his age and infirmity, he still writes plays and novels.
3. We all fear disability or infirmity.
4. Too early death, or severe infirmity, or excessive distance could eliminate any possibility of a significant relationship.
5. Even then, in her secret years of infirmity, Euphemia Bawn preferred to make good with the saints.
6. A long-standing illness, disability or infirmity was reported by almost a quarter.
7. Each may provide assistance in times of infirmity or sickness or in the provision of baby-sitting or other services.
8. Whoever causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person is said to cause hurt.
9. I have the germs of every human infirmity in me.
10. Bad temper is his worst infirmity.
11. The infirmity that felling is so by oneself with need to be depended on!
12. The state of being weak or feeble; infirmity.
13. The old woman was suffering from age and infirmity.
14. His own infirmity was not the result of the English climate.
15. Infirmity often comes with old age.
16. The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?
17. At the age of 86 he was immured in his house by infirmity.
18. He encouraged me to talk,[sentencedict.com] and I did-talked about the last few years and Lou Minton and my own imagined infirmity.
19. I suspect this is true for the majority of people: to accept help because of infirmity may seem an admission of defeat.
20. First, respondents are asked if they have any long standing illness,(Sentencedict) disability or infirmity.
21. Steps are often taken to minimise risk where mental infirmity makes old people unreliable in their behaviour.
22. Once this old and crippled man settled into the safe confines of chair and desk, age and infirmity receded.
23. Indeed, extensive neglect is likely to be a reflection of mental infirmity of one kind or another.
24. You may have noticed, a riding boot greatly eases my infirmity.
25. The beadle is not superior to the universal human infirmity , but hopes to read in print what "Mooney, the active and intelligent beadle of the district, " said and did.
26. And a certain man was there , which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
27. Do you have hearing or sight impairment, physical defect or infirmity?
More similar words: confirm, confirmed, firm, on fire, firmly, firm up, permit, infinite, terra firma, intermit, intermittent, amity, calamity, proximity, equanimity, confine, confide, chairman, confident, vermin, confidence, confiscate, impairment, undermine, never mind, permission, formidable, determined, permissible, first.