Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pages can now be typeset on-screen.
2. The finished book has been automatically generated and typeset directly from the database of paragraphs and link objects.
3. Align to line up typeset or other graphic material as specified, using a base or vertical line as the reference point.
4. Books are typeset, printed, and bound: part operations of book manufacture are also undertaken.
5. In that time the story was written, typeset, and put into a redesigned page under a new headline.
6. In Meiji Period, various versions were typeset and reprinted, so that a number of versions exited.
7. My book will be typeset nicely.
8. Typeset and saving material.
9. Some published material is hand written and of such high quality that it is difficult to distinguish it from a typeset score.
10. Cast off a calculation determining how much space copy will take up when typeset.
11. In the good, old-fashioned days text was sent off to be typeset and came back in long strips called galleys.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. Text from a word processor file is flowed on to the page as a galley of typeset material.
13. Although this is an edited multi-author volume, the text has been typeset and is of high quality.
14. An overloaded function or method will have several signatures that will generally be typeset together.
15. It shows you how the system works, how to write input for it in the Groff command language, and how to generate device-independent typeset documents, in various formats, from that input.
16. In contrast, legibility describes how easily or comfortably a typeset text can be read.
17. Character master: A photographic or digitized fount which is used to create typeset images.
More similar words: typesetter, typesetting, peseta, type, typed, retype, genotype, linotype, phenotype, typecast, typeface, blood type, typewrite, archetype, karyotype, prototype, typewriter, stereotype, stereotyped, daguerreotype, beset, reset, preset, close-set, close set, resettle, besetting, place setting, peso, pest.