Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Police are looking for a sex pest who is frightening late-night travellers.
2. That child is an absolute pest he keeps ringing the doorbell and then running away!
3. That disobedient boy is a pest.
4. The pest control officer put bowls of rat poison in the attic.
5. Put that back, you little pest!
6. Natural methods of pest control are now taking the place of chemicals.
7. That child is being a real pest.
8. The local Rentokil pest control branch were contacted to see if they could help.
9. Destroying one pest leaves a vacuum that will be filled by something else.
10. They say a pest control campaign is needed to stop a squirrel population explosion.
11. A fundamental precaution against both pest and disease problems is keeping the garden clean and tidy.
12. He thought it was a phone pest until police collared the culprit with a phone tap.
13. The house longhorn beetle is another insect pest which seems to be confined to parts of Hampshire and south-west Surrey.
14. During the war, peregrines were declared a pest because they used to attack carrier pigeons and prevent messages reaching their destination.
15. With a perversity that the pest has become known for, the gypsy moth came roaring back a couple of years later.
16. The pest controllers however, were confronted with an even bigger menace, in the form of a sealy dinosaur.
17. Synthetic fertilisers and pesticides are banned and soil fertility and pest control is achieved through crop rotation and mixed farming systems.
18. Rather than running the risks of using harmful pesticides in your garden, try using natural or organic methods of pest control.
19. There are three kinds of friends: best friends, guest friends, and pest friends.
20. He climbed on the table, pulled my hair, and was generally a pest.
21. Any sudden increase in the number of a particular pest, however, need immediate action.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. I fear that from becoming perhaps a local nuisance he will become a pest.
23. The researchers were actually working on a mouse contraceptive vaccine for pest control, according to New Scientist.
24. Creeping thistle, haunt of the charming meadow brown butterfly, can become a real pest if it gets a foothold.
25. Healthy root development is reflected in robust top growth and an ability to withstand drought, pest and disease problems.
26. The advice often given is to dip heavily-populated rocks in boiling water to eradicate the pest.
27. The heron gobbled up land crabs which, without the herons, had become a pest on the islands.
28. Six devices have been sent to people with links to pest control, farming and hunting in the past fortnight.
29. Entomology was also taking on an economic role as its application to pest control became evident.
30. It is these concerns which have encouraged a move back towards biological or organic methods of pest control.
More similar words: pesto, pester, pestle, tempest, tapestry, pestering, pestilent, pesticide, pestilence, tempestuous, pestilential, manifest destiny, peso, pipes, pesky, grapes, stripes, campesino, pessimism, pessimist, learn the ropes, pessimistic, typesetting, genital herpes, jest, west, rest, zest, test, quest.