Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
2. Chris Retzler has built a prototype of a machine called the wave rotor.
3. He was the prototype of the elder statesman.
4. This is the prototype for future school buildings.
5. He is working on the prototype of a new type of ventilator.
6. Scientists have developed a working prototype for a voice translation machine.
7. The team is developing a prototype for a digital compact camera.
8. I sketched the layout of a prototype store and worked up a business plan.
9. Now they are building a prototype detector.
10. Under reasonably constant temperature conditions, the prototype unit provided a time period of 24 hours within two or three minutes.
11. The prototype reproduces readings with an accuracy of about 10 percent - on par with most petrol gauges.
12. It enables users to prototype specific hardware interfaces and also network systems.
13. The exchange rate mechanism is a voluntary prototype for a single currency.
14. Collection of stories said to be the missing prototype for Finnegans Wake.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. It represented the prototype of the transformation for which the whole of the capitalist world is destined.
16. They produced prototype designs for such stores, both from Britain and abroad.
17. Hall was a prototype for the nineteenth-century inventor-an enthusiastic and curious young man who worshipped George Westinghouse.
18. Atkinson showed Sculley the prototype, and the former sugar-water salesman was blown away.
19. And you can't develop a prototype system because the users haven't got a clue what they want.
20. There are a few snags to iron out before the prototype is ready.
21. Less apparent on Mercedes' stand - and consequently ignored by most show visitors - was a prototype 190 electric car.
22. Pattern making is a time-consuming process that must be repeated for every design prototype.
23. How a T-type m-derived section is developed from a prototype T-section is shown in figure 9.8.
24. If the group review process goes well, the next step may include some experimentation, market research, or prototype development.
25. The Department of Industry contributed to the cost of developing a prototype, between ￡600 000 and ￡700 000.
26. Our commitment to quality and to professionalism will ensure that this prototype database will stand comparison by international standards.
27. The users can compare all these possibilities and develop a prototype before making up their minds on a final design.
28. He has filed a patent on his idea, and hopes to have a working prototype by the end of the year.
29. Much the most celebrated object in the constellation is Omicron Ceti or Mira, the prototype long-period variable.
30. A smoke pall spread over the region like the prototype of a nuclear winter.
More similar words: stereotype, proton, protocol, type, typecast, protect, protest, protein, protection, protective, protracted, protect from, environmental protection, typical, hyper, hype, typically, hyperbole, total, hyperactive, totally, hypertension, rote, froth, brother, to the life, to the full, carrot, crotch, to the limit.