Random good picture Not show
1. Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
2. She wrapped the present and tied it with ribbon.
3. He's tied up with his new book. He's working hard, you know.
4. He tied a scarf around his neck.
5. The freighter tied up at a small harbor.
6. The books were tied with string.
7. Her hair was tied up with a yellow ribbon.
8. I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
9. They had their hands tied behind their backs.
10. I have tied a label on.
11. I'm tied up at the moment.
12. She tied up her things in a parcel.
13. Our company has tied up with another firm to support the project.
14. They tied the ship to the quay with ropes.
15. I don't want to be tied down.
16. We tied this letter to a brick and threw it over the railing.
17. They tied a rope around my waist and pulled me up.
18. Add a length of ribbon tied in a bow.
19. The door had been tied shut with a length of nylon cord.
20. She tied an apron around her waist.
21. They tied him up and put a gag on him.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The boxer tied into his opponent.
23. She tied the ribbon in a bow.
24. Her hands and feet were tied and a gag placed over her mouth.
25. We tied balloons and streamers to the ceiling ready for the party.
26. He's tied down by having to work every Saturday.
27. We tied up at the riverside.
28. He tied the parcel with twine.
29. We tied his feet together with rope.
30. The parcel was tied with string.
More similar words: tie, tie to, tie up, patient, patience, frontier, portiere, twentieth, impatience, facilities, authorities, allied, dried, bodied, lie down, worried, harried, studied, married, curried, frenzied, ratified, specified, terrified, satisfied, qualified, horrified, mystified, justified, gratified.