Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He issued a writ against the newspaper.
2. Creditors could obtain a writ for the arrest of their debtors.
3. A writ was filed in the High Court.
4. Disappointment was writ large on the face of the loser.
5. A writ was served on the firm in respect of their unpaid bill.
6. This policy is liberalism writ large.
7. The company has been served with a writ for breach of contract.
8. He has issued a writ for libel against the radio star Michael Clery.
9. We fully intend to issue a writ against the newspaper.
10. 22 defendants are named in the writ.
11. He has been served with a High Court writ.
12. Mistrust was writ large on her face.
13. Hollywood is often said to be American society writ large.
14. You shouldn't take what he says as Holy Writ .
15. The businessmen have issued a writ against the authority for damages.
16. This is an example of bureaucracy writ large.
17. He left the company and promptly issued a writ claiming $45 million in damages.
18. The solicitor came to serve a writ on him.
19. The company has been served with a writ for damages.
20. Her distress was writ large in her face.
21. I could see the curiosity writ large on Rose's face.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. He issued a writ against one of his accusers.
23. The party's new philosophies are little more than their old beliefs writ large.
24. Lenin's word was by no means accepted as holy writ.
25. Their first step in to serve you with a writ for nonpayment of debt, and then you are forced to go to law.
26. You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ.
27. Less than two weeks ago Gough finally served a writ on Slater, claiming damages for alleged loss of royalties.
28. It's the cry for us all to hear, See the message writ afar.
29. It should be remembered that research findings and conclusions are guidelines, not holy writ.
30. They promptly dumped every economic principle that had once been Labour holy writ.
More similar words: write, writhe, writer, writhed, rewrite, write up, write out, write off, writing, write in, writhing, writings, write down, unwritten, underwrite, writ of habeas corpus, wrist, wring, wriggle, wrinkle, wrinkled, playwright, grit, rite, merit, trite, spirit, ritual, critic, briton.