Random good picture Not show
1. This is a full - bodied wine with just a hint of sweetness.
2. She bodied forth the immortal mind.
3. Able - bodied labourers are in full employment.
4. The mollusc phylum includes all soft - bodied animals without backbones.
5. This is a slim bodied fish of an orange-gold colour, often with black markings on its head.
6. Overalls: Full bodied boiler suit style overalls are sufficient protection for most activities.
7. She also runs a playgroup for able bodied and handicapped children. ￡500 was split between the two groups.
8. It is generally medium to full bodied with aflinty aftertaste.
9. Intriguing and full - bodied[sentencedict.com/bodied.html], this wine is tasty and very drinkable.
10. Comments: Medimm - Bodied red wine with concentrated blackcurrant and plummy bouquet, velvet texture with vanilla oaks taste.
11. Every able - bodied man is expected to bear arms against the enemy.
12. American breed of heavy - bodied brownish - red general - purpose chicken.
13. A dry red full bodied with generous red-berried fruits on the palate and subtle French and American oak influence.
14. China hopes to build a wide - bodied airliner to challenge Boeing and Airbus.
15. Medium - bodied with cassis and dried tea leaf flavours.
16. Style: Dry red, medium - bodied, plummy flavors and smooth tannins.
17. PALATE: Full bodied with intense blackberry and prune flavours backed by a hint of mocha and game that linger through the velvety persistent finish. Red Meat dishes - lamb shanks and peppered steak.
18. Full - bodied, with fine tannins a tar, berry and cherry aftertaste.
19. Fossilization of soft - bodied animals is less likely than fossilization of hard - bodied animals, but it does occur.
20. Gewurztraminer , full - bodied and well - structured, is probably the best - known Alsace wine.
21. With a nice dark colour, the wine is medium to full bodied.
22. It was a rare occasion when the best able bodied and disabled athletes applauded each others talents.
23. The 1991 Head racquet range has been developed from Head's wide bodied racquet, Genesis.
24. If it is a major accident to a wide bodied jet he could send them all.
25. Paul and other wheelchair users want the Government to make sure disabled people have the same access as the able bodied.
26. This gives the bird only about 10 seconds to make its escape from a wide bodied Boeing 747.
27. It has a rich nutty flavour and a full bodied bouquet.
28. Nothing he had foreseen, nothing he had dreamed of could have bodied forth the shape and taste of this existence.
29. More savoury than fruity, the wine has a medium to full- bodied palate, with a mouth-filling peppery finish.
30. Well, Ms. Smith, along with bodiless lacquerwork, Fujian crafts men also make wooden bodied lacquerwork.