Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He qualified as a doctor last year.
(2) She's well qualified but has no relevant work experience.
(3) You need the advice of a qualified engineer.
(4) I know I am not qualified, but I just want to know you.
(5) We need some highly qualified intellectuals.
(6) He qualified to join the club.
(7) Teachers qualified to teach in England are not accepted in Scotland and vice versa.
(8) You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done.
(9) Dawn is well qualified for her new role.
(10) We must note that we still lack qualified specialists.
(11) The teaching staff are all highly qualified.
(12) She qualified as a doctor this year.
(13) He is recognized to be a qualified announcer.
(14) Demand has far outstripped supply of qualified teachers.
(15) But when I'd qualified and started teaching it was a different story. Sentencedict.com
(16) She's extremely well qualified for the job.
(17) He qualified his coffee with cognac.
(18) There are problems in recruiting suitably qualified scientific officers for NHS laboratories.
(19) We're having difficulty recruiting enough qualified staff.
(20) Nursing auxiliaries provide basic care, but are not qualified nurses.
(21) I am not qualified to teach this subject.
(22) Youngsters will be put through their paces by qualified instructors.
(23) She is now qualified as a teacher.
(24) He recognised that he was not qualified for a teacher.
(25) The proposals received heavily qualified approval.
(26) Jane is well qualified for this teaching job.
(27) He is best qualified to pronounce on such a matter.
(28) It's time he stood aside and let a more qualified person do the job.
(29) Ken has more than 10 years of experience in photography behind him, so he is well qualified to offer advice.
(30) There will soon be a shortfall in supply of qualified young people.
More similar words: qualification, qualify, ratified, gratified, horrified, justified, terrified, specified, classified, squalid, quality, qualitative, satisfied, dissatisfied, equal, nullification, be equal to, sexuality, mutualism, visualize, ritualistic, conceptualise, galileo galilei, field, fiery, fierce, lift, life, allied, dried.