Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Both instruments have automatic setting of wavelength, bandwidth and gas flows, video displays, disk storage and full alpha-numeric keyboard.
2) But reference to bandwidth is meaningless unless it is qualified by distance of the run.
3) This greater bandwidth will encourage the use of capacity-hogging services such as continuous audio and video.
4) Because of the limited bandwidth available over existing telephone lines, the telcos must increase their last mile capacity.
5) As bandwidth increases it will become easier and faster to download these movies.
6) So even with very limited bandwidth,(http://sentencedict.com/bandwidth.html) AlphaWorld runs quite smartly.
7) Companies should be allowed to use reasonable bandwidth to market their products.
8) The more bandwidth such signals occupy, the more data they can carry; but the fewer signals can be sent.
9) They use the narrowest bandwidth radio frequency, transmission and reception yet invented.
10) Bandwidth and attenuation are the key factors.
11) The T9000's built-in communications links enable the internal bandwidth of the parallel processor to expand proportionately to the number of processing nodes.
12) Freeze-frame pictures consume less bandwidth on the satellite channel and so cost less.
13) These providers are often dial-up linkages of lower bandwidth when compared to telecom and cable highways.
14) Bandwidth is analogous to the number of lanes on a highway.
15) The bandwidth provided by cable will allow customer connections to the Internet at speeds greater than those provided by telephone company facilities.
16) Because fiber optic cable has a greater bandwidth capacity than coaxial cable, it can send more channels to subscribers' homes.
17) The complicated tariff system loosely based on distance, bandwidth and utility will be replaced by simpler mechanisms.
18) The high bandwidth and large number of sub-carriers used for DVB-T and DVB-H allow for the reduction of several kilohertz of spectrum around DC without noticeably degrading performance.
19) In order to configure gain and optical bandwidth appropriately, a concept of the gain bandwidth product is introduced.
20) This paper investigates bandwidth allocation algorithm suitable to the AAL2 packet voice multiplexer, which takes into consideration the features and quality of service of AAL2 packet voice.
21) The system will handle not only telephone calls and data messages but other signals that need high bandwidth, for instance those that encode TV pictures.
22) Network capacity is being expanded to meet the growing demand for high bandwidth products.
23) Because light waves have a high frequency, modulated light can carry signals of wide bandwidth.
24) So companies have to compromise between the number of signals they transmit, and the bandwidth of each signal.
25) NoiseBuster reduces up to 15 decibels in that frequency bandwidth.
26) Sequent, too, he suggests, is looking closely at problems with bus bandwidth and distributed computing.
27) The programme will oblige us to invest in higher bandwidth communication equipment for data exchange between institutions.
28) The cost of all types of connections is often based on the amount of bandwidth.
29) Users must have the technical knowledge to manage the bandwidth requirements of the Internet traffic to avoid adversely affecting corporate backbone traffic.
30) The T - shaped antenna is a monopole fed with coplanar waveguide ( CPW ), and has a broad bandwidth.
More similar words: width, far and wide, sandwich, worldwide, bandwagon, acid test, be afraid to, wide, widow, widely, groundwater, black and white, hold with, dwindle, nationwide, widespread, dwindling, midwifery, and then, barbed wire, accord with, and that, now and then, breadth, and the like, go through fire and water, dwight eisenhower, be connected with, bloodthirsty, round the clock.