Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A scheme is proposed for teleportation of an unknown atomic state based on the nonresonant interaction of two coupled two-level atoms with a single-mode cavity field.
(2) We also studied the quantum teleportation in the background of curved space - time for the first time.
(3) Slow moving but capable of teleportation.
(4) Mila used the act of teleportation to receive her package.
(5) Increasing degrees of success on the Teleportation Trial can reduce or eliminate disorientation.
(6) From the fundamental theory of the teleportation, an arbitrary two- partite state can be teleported via a quantum channel of common eigenstates of number sum operator and phase difference operator.
(7) A controlled teleportation scheme for single atomic quantum state is proposed in cavity QED.
(8) Physical teleportation is the near instantaneous transport of the Psychic from one location to another.
(9) Teleportation is nearly instantaneous once activated, and can generally be accomplished in the same OP during which Clairsentience was used to locate the target.
(10) We propose a scheme for controlled teleportation of arbitrary two - atom state in cavity QED.
(11) Soon after, the first off - world teleportation moved a milligram of iron to Mars.
(12) Teleportation involves creating a copy while destroying the original.
(13) Liman, who joked about doubting his decision to appear at MIT, where the technology in his movie could be ripped apart, said he tried to find a source of reality in the science behind teleportation.
(14) A 17 - year - old boy in Nuremberg, Germany, is capable of teleportation.
(15) We find that thermal environment affects the quality of teleportation.
(16) Before the war, the world was ruled by the Gifted. Their magic was essentially psionics, giving them assorted abilities such as telekinesis, teleportation, telepathy[Sentencedict.com ], and more.
(17) Then we vista a scheme for many - particle unknown states teleportation.
(18) This scheme is fit for reestablishment of entangled state in teleportation.
More similar words: deportation, transportation, exhortation, proportional representation, dissertation, disproportionately, delectation, telecommunication, telecommunications, multinational corporation, pole position, flirtatious, portion, apportion, portion out, apportioned, proportion, telephone, statute of limitations, proportional, telephony, telephoto, proportionate, telepathic, telephonic, in proportion to, station, deport, report, proportional tax.