Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They apportioned the land among members of the family.
2. Court costs were equally apportioned between them.
3. The funds were apportioned among the various departments.
4. The federal government apportioned money among the states.
5. He apportioned the members of the team their various tasks.
6. The department manager apportioned his men the duties for the week.
7. The money was apportioned equally between two claimants.
8. When land had been apportioned, each family built their own dwelling.
9. The rest of the delegates are apportioned by congressional districts, with the winner of each district getting three delegates.
10. The gain so computed will then be apportioned to determine the gain attributable to basic life assurance and general annuity business.
11. State electoral districts must be apportioned according to population. 43.
12. The company apportioned shares to excellent workers.
13. The property was to be apportioned among the three heirs.
14. The father's property was apportioned among his children after his death.
15. Cost is apportioned according to project revenue.
16. The outgoings shall, if necessary, be apportioned between the Vendor and Purchaser and paid on completion.
17. Apportioned Share of Common Area includes Lift Lobby, Staircase, Entrance Hall, T. B. E. Room, F. S. Pump Room, Water Meter Room, Refuse Room, Transformer Room, Switch Room and other facilities.
18. The group leader apportioned them the duties for the week.
19. The reward money was apportioned among those who worked very hard.
20. I apportioned half the property to each of them.
21. The money was apportioned between the tennis club and the crickket club.
22. The allowable deduction is apportioned between the estate and the beneficiaries.
23. The higher the eventual rank, the more likely was blame to be similarly apportioned.
24. The value of shared facilities or labour must be apportioned strictly in proportion to relative benefits received.
25. In 1987 an even bigger slice of the budget was apportioned to training, in recognition of its importance.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Two remaining segments, along the Sumpul and Torola rivers, were apportioned between the two countries.
27. Should this be the case, the price may need to be apportioned.
28. Organizational performance inevitably suffers, and when this decline is no longer deniable, blame is apportioned among a few unfortunate scapegoats.
29. But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
30. Gross Area includes the Unit Covered Area and the Apportioned Share of Common Area per unit.
More similar words: apportion, reapportionment, portion, proportional representation, proportion, proportional, proportionate, in proportion to, rapport, supportive, abortion, deportation, transportation, support, supporter, opportune, in support of, opportunity, opportunist, inopportune, portiere, reporting, rationed, opposition, supposition, sanctioned, exertion, assertion, benediction, aforementioned.