Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Then, unable to resist the telephonic siren song, she picked it up.
2. Sly hit the various telephonic security switches that had started flashing on the dashboard.
3. For telephonic requests, the Client will be informed that the cancellation will only be processed on receipt of the written request to cancel.
4. First will be a telephonic interview if you pass the telephonic interview then you will be called for face to face interview in Hangzhou.
5. This telephonic coaching service provided to Intel SH, Xi'an and remote office's employees. The employee will receive coaching service via the phone call in the appointed time slot.
6. All of this telephonic lore is recipe knowledge since it does not concern anything except what I have to know for my present and possible future pragmatic purposes.
7. The D-SMART was integrated into computer and telephonic systems at 5 sites within the Pittsburgh Regional Initiative for Diabetes Education (PRIDE) network.
8. Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
9. Surveillance, whether electronic or otherwise, interceptions of telephonic, telegraphic and other forms of communication, wire-tapping and recording of conversations should be prohibited.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. As per our telephonic conversation just now.
11. I rolled my eyes upward to indicate distaste at this telephonic excess.
12. People have a right to a reasonable expectation of privacy in cellular as in other forms of telephonic conversation.
13. The Chinese prefer face-to-face meetings rather than written or telephonic communication.
14. As per the RBI guideline, all the banks will decline any telephonic banking transactions where the customers do not have a One-Time Password.
15. The experimental results show that the burglar alarm system's reliability resorting to telephonic communication is boosted immensely.
16. Enrolled depressed patients received medications treatment from their primary care physicians or from a psychiatrist, and were randomized to receive either telephonic care management or usual care.
17. "Right now, we don't have figures for Japan's GDP in 2008, but I think China may have already overtaken Japan last year, " Yao told China Daily in a telephonic interview yesterday.
18. Accessibility also applies to things like WAP, handheld devices, and telephonic devices.
19. Strangely, it's as if the normal courtesies which one would extend to another in face to face conversation do not apply in telephonic conversation.
20. Since roads are generally dreadful, advances in communications, with mobile banking and telephonic agro-info, have been a huge boon.
21. Hong Kong's businesses and consumers rely heavily on voice telephonic services.
22. The man could barely put the phone down after telephonic board meetings ended at Goldman before speed-dialing Rajaratnam to (allegedly) give him the news.
More similar words: telephone, telephony, telephone booth, telephoto, mobile phone, homophonic, elephant, elephantine, elephantiasis, a white elephant, telepathic, dysphonia, euphonious, teleportation, electronic, electronics, telecommunication, telecommunications, phone, phoney, phony, phoneme, phonetic, gryphon, euphony, siphon off, symphony, saxophone, cellphone, headphone.