Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company could not indicate a person even nominally responsible for staff training.
2. Dad, nominally a Methodist, entered Churches only for weddings and funerals.
3. He was nominally in charge of his father's printing company.
4. Nominally she is the secretary, but for all practical purposes she runs the place.
5. The Sultan was still nominally the Chief of Staff.
6. He was nominally in charge of the company.
7. The province is nominally independent.
8. Under the agreement, two nominally private organizations were established to issue visas and represent the interests of the two governments.
9. Robin's nominally in charge of a large slice of the investigation.
10. The dynamite was split between Eta, then nominally observing a unilateral ceasefire, and the Bretons.
11. In 1783 she proceeded to annex the nominally independent Crimea and to construct a large Black Sea fleet.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The reason for this was that the nominally dry samples were not oven-dried and would contain small amounts of remaining pore fluids.
13. The Grunwick dispute is still nominally dragging on.
14. Although nominally in charge, control was slipping from his grasp.
15. Even some 22 percent of nominally wedded black couples actually live apart.
16. Incitement to murder, by people living nominally under a country's law, should automatically lead to arrest.
17. Eighty percent of the population is nominally Hindu.
18. Executive authority is nominally vested in the President who is elected by the legislature to no more than two five-year terms of office.
19. Nominally he merely continued as parliamentary private secretary to Law at the Treasury.
20. The country was returned nominally to civilian rule on Dec. 5, when Ratu Ganilau was sworn in as President.
21. He was nominally Deputy Prime Minister, certainly, but his influence was clearly on the wane.
22. For a nominally communist country, China displays a remarkable understanding of capitalism.
23. However, the priorities of government manifested on a day-to-day basis frequently ignored the longer-term priorities nominally established in the plans.
24. Each province has its own elected governor and legislature, nominally concerned with all matters not delegated to the federal government.
25. Ruling party President Vassiliou was elected as an independent, and his administration is nominally a non-party one.
26. Iwan Granoogst, appointed by Shankar as Bouterse's interim successor, was nominally the leader of the Dec. 24 coup.
27. In many similar households, sons of some social prestige and standing were at least nominally subject to their fathers' authority.
28. She is the formal head of the Executive and it is, nominally, in her courts that her justice is administered.
29. At the beginning of February, his organisation, formerly a government department, was turned into a nominally independent company.
30. With the values of C1 and R1 specified, the time taken to do this is nominally 24 hours.
More similar words: nomination, nominee, economically, finally, dominant, dominate, originally, predominant, economic, economics, economist, coming in, booming, ominous, in all, glooming, prominent, all in all, personally, domineering, seminar, luminary, occasionally, economic recovery, laminated, eliminate, traditionally, illuminate, rumination, preliminary.