Random good picture Not show
1. He was blackmailed by an enemy agent .
2. Please contact our agent in Spain for further information.
3. Ring up your agent in New York and put your proposition to him.
4. He is a real estate agent.
5. My agent has power to sign my name.
6. I made the booking through a travel agent.
7. I made David my agent while I was abroad.
8. The agent priced the car at the right level for the market.
9. A commercial agent manages the business affairs of company.
10. The estate agent had pictures of the house from the outside but none of its interior.
11. Our agent in Rio deals with all our Brazilian business.
12. The secret agent was arrested on a charge of sabotage.
13. She was shafted by her agent over the film rights to her book.
14. That store was a front for foreign agent.
15. An agent bought the rights to his life.
16. The press agent tied himself in knots trying to apologise.
17. Grill your travel agent about the facilities for families with children.
18. The artist's agent receives commission on a percentage basis.
19. An estate agent is a person who buys and sells buildings and land for others.
20. They are trawling London for an agent.
21. I have an agent who deals with all my contracts.
22. I booked my holiday through my local travel agent.
23. The charity has been an agent for social change.
24. A travel agent quoted her ￡160 for a flight from Bristol to Palma.
25. My agent has instructed me that you still owe me ￡50.
26. His agent raked a quarter off everything he earned this time.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. My father commissioned a real estate agent to sell our house.
28. We took it as read that he must have been a KGB agent.
29. Since that pianist was not very well known, his agent papered the house.
30. My mind fastened on his admission that he was an agent.
More similar words: agency, agenda, gently, diligently, percentage, management, engagement, entertainment, sentiment, gene, genre, gender, legend, oxygen, genetic, generate, generous, emergency, in general, indigenous, age, generation gap, wage, cage, rage, page, a large number of, eager, New Age, image.