Random good picture Not show
1. There appears to be potential for self-selection bias in the schools that participate with the Advocate Unit.
2. The wisdom of self-selection in nutritional requirements can produce healthy babies only if the available choices of foods are healthy and nutritionally sound.
3. If we judge the recent self-selection and self-ordination of bishops with these perspectives, isn't it clear at a glance?
4. Urban social isolation is also roomed in the self-selection of people.
5. It demonstrates spontaneous self-selection as a means of adaptation, and as a means of generating some initial novelty.
6. The self-selection bias complicates how public officials should interpret and act on the information generated from these forums.
7. The pervasiveness of these self-selection issues has led researchers to devise experiments that allow them to ensure that participation in a programme is determined essentially by chance.
8. It is very much a self-selection process, and a self-managed one.
9. The downside of relying on self-selection is that, in the current job market, applicants may try for jobs that they know won't fit them, convincing themselves that they can change.
10. Through self-selection, cooperation, and other types of work practices designed help the students to lead into new learning styles, learn how to learn, give ideology and moral lesson vitalities.
11. Self-Selection Another problem in selecting a comparison group is self-selection.
12. It inspects when asymmetric information exists in monopoly banking industry, how to use self-selection mechanism to protect adverse selection happening.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Your list of subjects should therefore be as free of self-selection as possible. For example, a suitable list might include.
14. Then, with control on other variables and labor market self-selection, the results of simple wage regression indicate that gender wage gap was significantly rising over time.
15. On the basis of the two sides utility function a first best payment system has been provided to eliminate moral hazard and self-selection from hospital by game theory.
16. If The News is That Important, it Will Find Me - learn how self-selection bias alters the structure of the web.
17. New Summer maize hybrid Suyu 14 was accomplished using self-selection inbred line 4A as female parent and T249 as male parent.
18. That line of thinking points towards subsidized school meals, or conditional cash transfer programs (sometimes means-tested, sometimes with self-selection).
19. On the one hand, disintermediation is a inevitable result which has been caused by development of capital market and economic entities' self-selection and has some laws.
20. As a part of ideological culture, exchange of viewpoints on human rights must be based on self-selection and equal dialogue.
21. This article attempt to through their love tragedy and the causes in order to explore the urban women's self-selection and destiny.
More similar words: selection, self-reflection, preselection, selection system, natural selection, adverse selection, selection procedure, self-satisfaction, self-seeking, self-service, self-serving, self-sealing, self-direction, selective, selecting, selectively, unselective, selectivity, selective service, selective amnesia, election, self-destruction, select, reelection, electioneer, by election, by-election, self-contradiction, election day, deselect.