Random good picture Not show
1) His own army, stung by defeats, is mutinous.
2) The mutinous sailors took control of the ship.
3) There was a mutinous look in Rosie's eyes.
4) She was beginning to feel mutinous.
5) If a man was workshy and mutinous I would put him in a cell to cool his heels for a while.
6) She met his eyes without flinching(sentencedict.com), a mutinous sparkle enlivening the depths of her own grey gaze.
7) My own mutinous spirit has caused me unceasing grief.
8) When mutinous sailors were put in irons in the olden days, nobody was allowed to unshackle them.
9) He was sentenced to death for his mutinous behavior.
10) The mutinous sailors were marooned on an island.
11) The men became mutinous and insubordinate.
12) He gave Dixon a mutinous glare.
13) Let's rescue the loot from that mutinous crew!
14) Then rate mutinous troops, Jinggangshan, launched agrarian revolution, the creation of a rural revolutionary base.
15) Animal Farm . George Orwell . Mutinous farm animals run off their oppressor to establish a livestock utopia.
16) The captain submitted to his mutinous crew.
17) The mutinous children refused to obey their teacher.
18) In this guise he gathered information about mutinous and subversive designs.
19) She stalked off across the road,(http://sentencedict.com/mutinous.html) her hat jammed firmly on her head and her mouth set in a mutinous line.
20) He took her chin between thumb and forefinger, tilting her mutinous face up for his cool inspection.
21) But in the desert the people are soon thirsty and hungry - and mutinous.
22) Edmund rode with slashing spurs and flailing sword into the ranks of the mutinous archers, his knights hard after him.
23) Uiliami spoke for the army. His men were discontented and mutinous.
24) But a reporter for VOA in Conakry says no one tried to stop the mutinous soldiers.
25) Claggart seeks an interview with Vere and alleges that Billy is involved in a mutinous conspiracy.
More similar words: mutiny, ruinous, ominous, heinous, luminous, numinous, telecommuting, voluminous, multitudinous, mutilate, mutilated, no use, cut in, put in, putin, routine, cut into, ravenous, scrutiny, routinely, cavernous, larcenous, gangrenous, gluttonous, diaphanous, indigenous, scrutinize, scrutinise, contributing, highfalutin.