Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We met up at the bus terminal.
2. The terminal was constructed of reinforced concrete.
3. The oil terminal is in the narrow strait that separates the island from the mainland.
4. The car has reached its terminal speed and can run faster no longer.
5. Flights for Amsterdam depart from Terminal 3.
6. He worked the bus terminal for a few days until they chased him.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The Zoo is at the bus terminal. You can't miss it.
8. Connect the cable to the correct terminal.
9. Plans are underway for a fifth terminal at Heathrow airport.
10. He has terminal lung cancer.
11. She has terminal cancer.
12. He is in the terminal stage of cancer.
13. The airport hotel will be linked to the terminal building by a covered walkway.
14. The data entry terminal is connected to an online database while editing is taking place.
15. The illness is usually terminal.
16. A second terminal was opened in 1998.
17. She claims that the shipbuilding industry is in terminal decline.
18. The once great industry is now in terminal decline.
19. As soon as he was clear of the terminal building he looked round.
20. The industry is in terminal decline.
21. Your flight to Perth will leave from Terminal 4.
22. He made a round-trip to the terminal and back.
23. She's suffering from terminal boredom.
24. Domestic flights go from Terminal 1.
25. There were two students at each terminal.
26. Sitting still at a computer terminal all day can give you a stiff neck.
27. The Italian political system has been judged to be in terminal crisis for decades.
28. He has nothing to do all day and is suffering from terminal boredom.
29. Looking back afterwards you will see that this was not a terminal trough in your career.
30. A bus shuttles passengers back and forth from the station to the terminal.
More similar words: germinal, terminate, exterminate, termination, interminably, interminable, extermination, determination, indeterminate, determinative, determine, determined, determining, undetermined, predetermine, terminological, nominal interest rate, vermin, never mind, undermine, termite, intermit, buttermilk, nominal, nominally, criminal, intermittent, permit, hermit, hermitage.