Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. By May 1, twenty little tomato plants in sawed-off milk cartons had taken over the kitchen dinette.
2. Probably, it's a standard Mauser 98K with a sawed-off butt so that it was easy for the boy to handle it.
3. Fett's weapon of choice is a sawed-off BlasTech EE-3 rifle.
4. What are you,[Sentencedict.com] Sigmund Sawed-off Fucking Freud?
5. One of them had a sawed-off shotgun right in the man's face.
6. Brother you do not promote fighting, you sawed-off by the fear of bullying!
7. How long do you?I am bald, body fat, sawed-off.
8. He leapt to the ground beside the ship, his sawed-off shotgun at the ready.
9. Kitchen said the suspects had started out shooting at smaller, stationary objects with a sawed-off. 22-caliber rifle.
10. The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.
11. One week later, Malcolm X was assassinated, having been shot in the chest by a sawed-off shotgun and 16 times with handguns .
12. The men stole guns from family members and also had a sawed-off shotgun.
13. When the Joker enters one fray with a murderous flourish and that sawed-off smile, his morbid grin a mirror of the Black Dahlia's ear-to-ear grimace, your nervous laughter will die in your throat.
14. Years ago, while taking a woodworking course, I made it a practice to save the sawed-off odds and ends from my projects.
15. Her back is slightly hunched, her legs wobbly legs. She uses a golf club with a sawed-off head as an improvised cane.
More similar words: awed, sawed, jawed, flawed, thawed, clawed, outlawed, overawed, teed off, tired of, pissed off, sealed off, in need of, browned off, be tired of, cheesed off, at a speed of, deed of gift, bed of roses, deed of trust, be composed of, be ashamed of, a bed of roses, be convinced of, speed of sound, speed of light, be terrified of, elected official, awe, drawee.