Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The plan was fatally flawed from the start.
2) The film is flawed by slightly treacly sentiment.
3) Environmentalists say the treaty is fundamentally flawed.
4) A tiny mark flawed the otherwise perfect silk shirt.
5) Although the new environmental regulations are flawed, they represent a move in the right direction .
6) The research behind this report is seriously flawed.
7) These tests were so seriously flawed as to render the results meaningless.
8) Diamonds are still valuable, even when they are flawed.
9) It's a pity that the scar flawed her skin.
10) And again by a badly flawed system of handling complaints.
11) Morrison said Apple had recently discovered flawed chips on the computers' main circuit boards could make them freeze up.
12) Domesday was an attractive but deeply flawed concept.
13) The material is flawed throughout.
14) Inside this flawed, and somehow centre-less,[http://sentencedict.com/flawed.html] one-man show are some poignant questions.
15) His written language was far more flawed than hers had been at the outset; his thoughts were very simple and cliched.
16) The system of publicly owned monopoly is flawed.
17) Birch's analysis of the situation was deeply flawed.
18) The film is flawed by moments of melodrama and sentimentality.
19) His reasoning can't be flawed.
20) The argument that sanctions should be given more time to work is seductive but fatally flawed.
21) Although the Bill in its present form is a significant improvement on its first form, it remains seriously flawed.
22) We wonder if any of the other signers are similarly being misrepresented as supporting this seriously flawed proposal.
23) This is an assumption that we believe to be fatally flawed, for the reasons we have outlined earlier.
24) Rather the most telling achievements that turned this match were human, flawed, comical, and earthy.
25) To say in the hindsight of 1997 that they were flawed and ultimately failures is less than half right.
26) For this reason alone the judge's order is fatally flawed.
27) As if saying you want to spend the rest of your life with the same person somehow makes you a flawed bore.
28) Some political scientists think it is an overused and seriously flawed conceptual framework for political analysis.
29) Each party rejected the other's approach, saying it was flawed.
30) Nelson began an extended housecleaning that by 1991 gave them the look of an intriguing if flawed contender.
More similar words: flawless, rule of law, due process of law, awe, drawer, awestruck, cowed, avowed, endowed, hallowed, wedding, borrowed, wednesday, law, lawn, outlaw, lawyer, fall away, lawsuit, clawback, lawmaker, martial law, law and order, murphy's law, flag, flat, flask, unlawfulness, flame, flank.