Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I was awed by her solemn words.
2. The little girl was awed into silence.
3. The audience was awed into silence by her stunning performance.
4. I am still awed by David's courage.
5. We stood there in awed silence.
6. I was awed by the huge gorilla.
7. Her paintings have awed and amazed the public for half a century.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. They were awed into silence by the sternness of her voice.
9. The children were awed into silence by the schoolmaster.
10. The majesty of the skyscraper awed me .
11. The girls were awed by the splendour of the cathedral.
12. The crowd listened in awed silence.
13. They were awed by him and looked at each other in uneasy admiration.
14. She seemed awed by the presence of so many famous people.
15. I was awed but not frightened by the huge gorilla.
16. Everyone remained silent, awed by the implications of it.
17. Residents were awed by the earthquake's destructive force.
18. Yet I was awed, and even humbled in a way, to confront such an enemy.
19. We sat, staring up at it, awed almost to sobriety.
20. Most tourists are awed by the barren emptiness of the Mojave Desert.
21. Neither seemed particularly awed by the process, simply braced for it.
22. He refused to be awed by Rome when he visited the Eternal City in 1926 as roving ambassador-at-large.
23. Coming on all awed and respectful would just put the wind up her.
24. You can't help but be awed by the wonderful Alaskan scenery.
25. Mundin asks, inconvenienced and awed by the mysteries of the female body.
26. He let his gaze rest upon the awed and silent faces that fringed his passage, but without seeing them.
27. "How does she manage to run so fast at her age?" he asked in awed tones.
28. The two men huddled in a comer away from the awed young group.
29. His instinct for identifying photographs that would seize the public's attention earned him the awed respect of professionals.
30. I had met her a few times in the United States and was awed by her adventurousness.