Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is feasible and resultful to use the new microalloy non-quenched-t...
2. It is resultful to apply the sound attenuated enclosure to controlling undesired sound.
3. Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
4. Thus, exploring true and resultful theory, method and technique about Character_detection has become one of important research contents.
5. The most resultful method to hit the emerging economies is not anything but raising the price of food and oil.
6. The performance study shows that the pretreatment is resultful for data aggregation.
7. Methods To make resultful execution of good nosogenetic observation, mental nurse and dietetical nurse and by well sanitizing, secluding and syndrome defending.
8. It is resultful to apply the sound attenuated enclosure to controlling undesirecd sound.
9. The result shows that it is resultful to decrease the sediment depositing to the reservoir area when reducing the water level at the same incoming water and incoming sediment.
10. Conclusion; The therapy of radioactive 125Iodine seed implantation is safe and resultful.
11. By theory research and teaching practice, the article shows that the happy teaching method is resultful and interesting and.
12. A background processing method based on phase congruency is put forward. The experiments show the method is resultful .
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. At last, the field investigation confirmed that the used techniques of processing and interpretation in this research were resultful .
14. So two persons study and work in company with together better resultful than one.
15. Here, the common form of error spread law based on latent function is presented and applied to the line engineering. It is shown that this method is feasible and resultful .
16. Conclusion The automatic bolus tracking protocol gets no significant advantage over the traditional protocol, and the latter is still a simple and resultful method for CTA.
17. The construction of the water saving Shanxi is a resultful approach for the realization of the water resources sustainable utilization and efficient utilization.
18. We can see the result from actual data: this method are resultful in wiping off the noises of transient electromagnetic signal.
19. The experiment illustrates that the method of the multi-sensor fusion based on Dempster-Shafer theory needs less prior information and it is resultful and robust.
20. The numerical example suggests that this method is correct, feasible and effective and it can provide resultful decision support to the practical road traffic planning.
More similar words: result from, result, in result, result in, as a result, resultant, resulting, as a result of, tangible results, with the result that, desultory, desultorily, robert fulton, restful, resentful, restfully, respectful, restfulness, resentfully, respectfully, disrespectful, respectfulness, disrespectfully, faultfinding, sultry, sultan, insult, consult, sultana, artful.