Random good picture Not show
1. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
2. The local war escalated into a major conflict.
3. A very real danger exists of the conflict becoming internationalised.
4. It is rare for the responsibility for causing conflict to rest solely on one side.
5. The book's theme is the conflict between love and duty.
6. Of course the ultimate responsibility for the present conflict without doubt lies with the aggressor.
7. There's always a conflict between good and evil in his plays.
8. Hopes of settling the conflict peacefully are fading.
9. Both sides were drawn, willy-nilly, into the conflict.
10. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
11. Both sides in the conflict have agreed temporarily to suspend hostilities.
12. Conflict between management and workers makes for inefficiency in the workplace.
13. The government has done nothing to resolve the conflict over nurses' pay.
14. Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
15. Military intervention will only aggravate the conflict even further.
16. She found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
17. Your statement is in conflict with the rest of the evidence.
18. His words are in conflict with his deeds.
19. There was a lot of conflict between him and his father.
20. He is in constant conflict with the authorities.
21. Wherever in the world a people knows desperate want, there must appear at least the spark of hope, the hope of progress--or there will surely rise at last the flames of conflict.
22. The UN must perform a difficult balancing act between the two sides in the conflict.
23. The government has taken these measures in an attempt to de-escalate the conflict.
24. He is sounding out Middle Eastern governments on ways to resolve the conflict.
25. These two aims are not always mutually complementary: at times they conflict.http://Sentencedict.com
26. They had worked for peace during the long era of conflict.
27. The boy pulled the boat's head round in order to avoid the conflict with the boat in front of him.
28. This is a serious dispute, and could lead to armed conflict.
29. The fear is that we have no exit strategy from this conflict.
30. Both the Americans and the Russians are anxious to avoid conflict in South Asia.
More similar words: conflict with, derelict, confuse, confirm, confess, confront, confident, convict, confession, conference, conviction, confrontation, flip, flight, inflation, influential, on foot, on fire, the cost of living, strict, depict, victim, predict, fiction, verdict, dictate, picture, slice, click, strictly.